Lips

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Lips

1. Hubby came home with it....The thing is hugh on the outside and tiny on the inside...I have a few things to say about it, but Ill just say that it wasn't designed for a child to play with that's for sure. I tore out the ugly staircase, and all the archways in order to create more "living space". The bathroom/bedroom wall design must have been an after thought when someone realized that it was impossible for an adult to see down the other end of the bedroom, so they pushed it back a tiny bit for a child sized head to fit in there. Adult or child, doesn't matter when it comes to using your hand in that space....there is only room for one hand, your right hand only. Anyway the house is impressive to look at from the outside......5 bay windows is a bit much. The house came with the kit box full of remaining pieces and the Instructions to build it. I scanned the instructions and uploaded them in case someone might be looking for them. I also still have the pages showing all the pieces and I will be happy to scan them and add them to this album if someone needs them... Just let me know if you do. ;o)
  2. Lips

attic

From the album: The Pierce Garage Sale Find and Kit Instructions

Still not sure what to do with the attic
  3. Lips

Rooms

4. Lips

bedroom

I 3d printed a mini 3d printer lol
  5. Lips

kitchen

Kitchen sink has running water, there is a water pump in the cabinet under the sink
  6. Lips

dining room

I 3d printed the silverware organizer
  7. Lips

Bathroom

I made the sink and toilet using home made cold porcelain. Add water to the toilet tank and push the handle to really flush.
  8. I'd email the instruction sheets to you if I could find your email address...I have an album with photos of the instruction sheets, just click on the picture to go to the album, then scroll the images, they are the last two pictures in the Album. Click on the picture, then right click on it and Save or Copy the image. Then open it and the image should be bigger and easier to see if not then zoom it or enlarge it...I hope it helps ;o)
  9. Lips

Miniatures "Things" I've made

My real life favorite pieces of furniture replicated in 1:12 scale. I made them the way I wished they looked in real life. Also many everyday items of things in my house that I use all the time...like the cross stitch cushion that's on my real life rocking chair.....my Da Vinci Accordion and case, it doesn't make music but the bellows really work, real leather shoulder straps with working buckles and leather wrist strap and working snaps used to keep the bellows locked.. The telescope and tripod are based on the first telescope I had...the tripod legs are adjustable..the telescope is just like the real thing...it angles up and down and rotates 360 degrees....oh and of course it has real glass lenses, the eye pieces can move in or out for better focus and the spotting scope works too!