From the album Julia's Dolls

1/12 scale dolls made by my mother.
  4. mother daughter.jpg

5. Pink Victorian Lady

1/12 scale doll made by my mother.
  6. Help - Help - Help Please

Love the fine art books.  Very nice work.
  7. ballerina.jpg

1/12 scale doll made by my mother.
  8. sofa 029a.jpg

From the album reupholstery

Still gotta glue the legs on and make a few pillows.
  9. Rebuilding

Jeremy, I am so sorry to hear about the damage on both of your houses. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. I'm glad they weren't completely lost, as they are certainly worth repairing.
  10. the last exterior wall

The balcony is an AWESOME addition to your house! You do incredible work. I like your color choice too.
  11. Long time between posts me thinks :D

Wow, I love the look of your roof!
  12. Little Bit

From the album Portraits

Pencil drawing of my 1 year old at the beach.
  13. Kitchens & Attics

I haven't been on here in a while and wanted to see your progress. Your house is really coming along. Hope you get your funding and sell a house or two in Chicago. Your work ought to be published in one of the miniature magazines! It's some of the best I've ever seen.
  14. been a while, but much progress

Great choices on your windows and siding! All your details are really adding to the style of this house.
  15. Slate floor

From the album Orchid Bash

This floor is a stencil I made that you can rotate to keep the grout lines from lining up in a straight line.
  16. dollhouse bath 005.jpg

I'm glad I painted it, you can't see the texture as well but I really like the color. I just need to coat it now.
  17. other side of wall

This is the other side of the living room free standing fireplace section. This will be in the dining room. I made this out of scraps of left over furnishings, table top, desk, stair spindles. The doll my mother made.
  18. stove 017a copy.jpg

I bought the black stove on the left when I first started this project and knew right away it would over power the tiny kitchen. I butchered it into this. I'm not sure if I like the blue paint I added on the doors. It was crisper without it, but now it's kind of shabby chic.
  19. bliss paper house 009a.jpg

From the album Mini Bliss

Here's the paper house with a mini version I made.
  20. Bliss keyhole house

This is the smallest one I made, just over an inch high. It is to scale and I needed a small house.
  21. Paper Party favors

I made a bunch of these for a party our girls had. It was made out of one sheet of paper that was folded and glued. These are holding memory verses that the girls in their club are memorizing. I'll make more to use another time and fill them with candy.
  22. working my way down the tower

Looks FABULOUS!!! Your craftsmanship is superior.
  23. Utility Building

What a great idea to leave some of the framing exposed! It will add to the realism of your house and besides it seems a shame to cover up all of it.
  24. paint on the outside and started a room :)

I love the little details on the exterior, charming!
  25. some siding on the full scale with dental

Your details are AWESOME!