pbnhoney

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by pbnhoney

1. That is stunning. I love all the detail you put on your houses.
  2. That's stunning. Absolutely beautiful.
  3. pbnhoney

Option 2

The differences in the size of the windows can easily be de-emphasized with curtains.
  4. Everything looks fantastic, but I vote for diamond panes.
  5. It's more about how you put things on a wall, than how many things you put on a wall. I think you did a great job. I love groupings and everything looks well balanced. What a strange little pet-peeve. Mine is wet counter tops; I can't stand setting something down and realizing my stuff has gotten all wet.
  6. pbnhoney

The pantry!

Looks space efficient. A good pantry is a must have in any kitchen.
  7. pbnhoney

Rose

Wow! What realism! You really do fantastic work.
  8. I've found the best result for painting balsa is to use a very, very, very thin coat of paint, let it dry completely and then repeat. Basically, introduce the smallest amount of moisture to the wood as possible. BTW, really like the railings. Great job.
  9. pbnhoney

new inspiration

I really, really like this look. Great job on the design.
  10. Were I 5.5 inches tall I would defiantly want to come here for tea and a pastry. Looks fabulous.
  11. pbnhoney

Parlor Room

It does look great. Very unique. :thumb:
  12. Very cute family. It could be a family of a single/widowed mom and her five kids, or a young mother and father with their three girls and grandma. Either way, a lovely family.
  13. pbnhoney

Madurai Roof

It looks completely stunning.
  14. Water saw... well that explains the perfect cuts. For a moment there I thought you were a genius with those snips. These are going to look amazing on your house. I can't wait to see it all together.
  15. The porch looks amazing. I love the climbing roses; it really sets of the house.
  16. Those are fantastic. Great job.
  17. That's a really neat idea on how to use the rubles. They really do look like elaborate rugs.
  18. pbnhoney

tea my lady.JPG

Oh, I really like Archibald. I find it so hard to find really nice male dolls. The clothing is fabulous too. His livery really makes him look like a dignified footman who puts a lot of pride into how he serves the lady of the house.
  19. pbnhoney

The Vanity Arrived.

Yes, that vanity is a pretty close approximation to happiness. It's a little bit of wonderful.
  20. Wow, the dome is fabulous and I love the wood work.
  21. I love this floor. I can tell this will be a fabulous kitchen. Are you going all black and white, or do you plan to throw in another color?
  22. Awww, thank you to you both.
  23. pbnhoney

"Talkin' 'bout my generation"

I've been making dolls for my aunt's dollhouse to represent each female member of my family who share's my Aunt Miriam's enjoyment of a good cup of tea served from traditional English china. The album is the second in this series of dolls for my aunt ( the first is titled "Four Sisters" if you are so inclined to have a look). Each doll dress has been hand made by me in late Victorian/ Edwardian style with an attempt to capture some attribute of the person the doll is meant to represent.