1. doxielady1508

Kitchen

Thanks Linda; I appreciate your reply! Barb
  2. doxielady1508

bath

Thanx so much corispice; it is appreciated!! Barb
  3. doxielady1508

Kitchen

Thanks so much, Jo! Have a happy wkend!!
  4. I, too, made the Conventry along time ago. I love the colors that you used...I would never thought to use lilac on the roof, but it sure complements the rest of the house and colors. Very nice!!
  5. Very sweet, charming dh. I need to make a smaller house, instead of all these huge ones! Barb
  6. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...&album=2992 This had to be my fav dh to accessorize in the inside. I love the large rooms; so much easier to furnish, etc: :lol: Now I have an excuse to go to Wallymart again..I need glue sticks to finish the claspboard and the asphalt shingles on the roof.... :lol: Enjoying the Willow, Barb
  7. doxielady1508

My Willow

This is a gorgeous dh; I love the large, spacious rooms. It is going to be so much fun furnishing and decorating it. I have alot of ideas. Check back later to see what I have acomplished.
  8. From the album: My Willow

A getaway for the family...books to read, etc:
  9. From the album: My Willow

This family has 3 babies to take care of...lucky them. The mom does daycare and she is kept quite busy with babies all day...hmmmm, I wonder who else does daycare?
  10. From the album: My Willow

I have to have a sewing room in every dh that I made! I am an avid sewer, quilter, etc:
  11. doxielady1508

bath

From the album: My Willow

I made alot of bottles for this bath and stuck them all over..lol...The ceramic bathroom set was made by moi probably 20 yrs ago when I was a Duncan Certified Ceramic Teacher. I wish I would had made more of these!! How do you like the bubble bath?
  12. From the album: My Willow

I never had crown moulding in any of my other dollhouses, but this one has it in the bedroom, bath and livingroom. I added my own touch to the fireplace; gave it some depth with spackle on it. I love the dresser in here. I got it off Ebay. It has love letters in the drawer from her WW11 airplane pilot as well as pictures of him on the dresser; so cool.
  13. doxielady1508

Kitchen

From the album: My Willow

As you look thru these pictures of the Willow, you'll notice green in every room. I love the kitchen area. I made the island from scrap wood and complemented it with deserts, bread, pot of potatoes, knife, tiny silverware, etc:
  14. From the album: My Willow

I had fun accessorizing this room. I still need a cool painting above the fireplace. Course, Dad is just sitting there with his legs up when there is work outside to do.....hmmmm
  15. From the album: My Willow

I still have alot more to do on the outside yet (I've been playing inside instead...lol). I have the side wall to put clapboard on yet, the door, the trim above the windows, paint, etc: I need to hire me a handyman, I guess....sign....
  16. Your witch is beautiful instead of a mean-looking ole hag....She looks very realistic...awesome!! Barb
  17. No, she hasn't any markings at all; I thought it was quite weird, too. I just thought she was unusual with the blue tinted face. Thanks for the feedback tho, Ladies! Barb
  18. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...&album=3042 Sure would like some ideas...thanks!!
  19. doxielady1508

porcelain doll

She has a very pale blue porcelain face; unusual doll
  20. I bought this doll at Macy's in St.Paul, Mn in 1982; she is like 16" tall and dressed in a sailor type dress, straw hat and pantaloons; very cute! This doll porcelain face is a light blue...never saw another one like it. I have searched all over for a value on this doll, but can't even find one that has a blue porcelain face. Any ideas?
  21. I love rummage sales, but as I get older, nothing much interests me there anymore, so I get stuff for the grandkids. I loved watching the show "Cash In the Attic" on HGTV and "Antigue Roadshow" on PBS. Alot of this stuff they have they find at sales or on curbs. Lucky for them!!
  22. The Willow would be a great choice! I love the sizes of the rooms; very large.
  23. BEAUTIFUL DH!! If I ever started a huge dh like this one, it'd take me longer than 8 yrs...wow...big dh!! Barb