• Days Won

Everything posted by wytchy

1. wytchy

Beacon Hill

Pictures of the progress of building my Beacon Hill
  2. wytchy

Shower - start

From the album: Beacon Hill

The shower head is an old earphone. The floor is a plastic box cover painted with gesso and then varnished.
  3. wytchy

Bathroom floor

Made with flock and varnish
  4. wytchy

Kitchen

an overview.. the refigerator actually opens
  5. wytchy

Bedroom

Not quite sixties style..but after all it is a dollshouse..
  6. wytchy

Bathroom

Still needs a few items like a laundry basket, some more towels perfume bottles etc
  7. wytchy

Kitchen

The house is going to be a sixties house. A bit hippy, a bit shabby and here and there chic.
  8. From the album: Beacon Hill

I still need to finish the tower roof because I want to make an extra room there.
  9. wytchy

Shutters

I have changed the shutters for slightly rustic ones
  10. There are lots of tutorials to be found on youtube. Look for "How to make miniature books" by The Square to Spare. That is quite a good one I tried copying the link but then it puts the whole film here. Good luck..
  11. Hi all once again from the Netherlands Long time since I have used this forum. Through all sorts of circumstances I havent been that active in the dollshouse world. But now I've started up activities again and enjoying catching up with this forum. Think I will update my gallery with some recent photo's soon. Regards, Louise
  12. wytchy

Mirror

Love this photograph with the reflections in the mirror..
  13. wytchy

Ghost bride

She is hauntingly beautiful
  14. Congratulations . Your Sea hag is wonderful.
  15. thnx david and claire. think i will go for davids approach and glue and paint the sills together first and then fit them into the bays...
  16. Life in 3D.. love the scene!
  17. So, I finally blew the dust of my Beacon Hill today and decided it was high time to put the front bay and side bay windows in. However... from reading the descriptions it sounds like you need to put the sills in layer by layer. I've test-tried it but I don't like the way it fits the window, especially if you have to paint layer by layer as well. Has anybody tried gluing small, medium, large together, painting it and then fitting it into the bays? Some help and advice would be appreciated.... rgds,
  18. Happy birthday Anna!!!!!!!!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
  19. Does anybody know this link? http://www.haunteddimensions.raykeim.com/index.html It has some fantastic models on there complete with drawings and instructions in PDF to download. It is worth exploring. Maybe someone else has posted this already, but I thought it might be interesting.. I am using some to make a dollshouse in a dollshouse.. if you copy the PDF into a wordfile you can scale down the image to a smaller scale..
  20. wytchy

Impatiens urn

Doll house tv? I have to find that.. Your impatiens is beautiful...
  21. wytchy

Iris

Perfect..... How did you age the pitcher? I love the colours in it..
  22. Patience.... that's what I still need to learn.... but I'm afraid me and patience never will or were friends.........