jbresr

Platinum Member
  • Days Won

Everything posted by jbresr

1. Do you still need the instructions? I have them if you still need. Send me a pm with your mailing address and Ill get it out to you
  2. jbresr

Scammers

Update…not actually from greenleaf just says it is but upon further checking it’s not. I’ve blocked so hopefully that will help
  3. jbresr

Scammers

🤬🤬im getting so many notifications in my email from Greenleaf on this spammer. It’s gotta stop!!! It’s continuous 🤬🤬
  4. Yes I still have the instructions. PM me your address and I’ll get them to you!
  5. Thank you everyone who responded. I was able to acquire the Lizzy kit. Also Earth and Tree used to sell one very similar ( thank you to chapchap73..Sarah) in quarter scale. They had a few kits left in quarter scale but not listed on their website. They do have the kit in half scale as well as 1/12th scale on their website. The people there were so very nice and helpful.
  6. jbresr

The Lizzy

7. I am looking for The Lizzy kit by Suzanne an Andrew. It is a quarter scale kit. If anyone by chance has a kit they would be willing to sell please message me Thank you picture in my albums titled Lizzy
  8. Hello there Rachel. I travel between Reno and my home in Northern CA. I used to live in Reno. I know of one person who lives that way that builds but she is in Carson City. Victoria’s farmhouse is big. I’ve built several of them. I currently have one built that I built in honor of my mother
  9. I have a wee 1/144th Beacon Hill kit for sale. I have one already made and thought I would make another one but I’ve decided not to and sell the extra. The kit has been inventoried and all parts are accounted for. PM me if you are interested with an offer I can’t refuse!! Thanks
  10. Welcome back Jeannine. I have missed you. I’ve thought of you and said my prayers for you. Grief if not an easy process but so happy that it is going much better for you. I don’t come on often but I do love to see what everyone is doing. It’s great to see you back
  11. I have 2 144th scale Harts Desire kits for sale. The Tattington and the Colonial House. I also have 144th scale Farmhouse kit from Sinnys Mini. And I have 3 much much smaller scale kits Robin Betterley “Black Eyed Susan’s”, Cleveland Christmas House and the Tudor Dollhouse I am unable to get pictures loaded ( I’ve tried and tried) but if you are interested please pm me. Thanks
  12. I have 6 Laser tech kits for sale. Two were opened. All parts accounted for except Ferris wheel. It has two tiny pieces missing but you do not need them to complete the build. I am selling as a group with a really good deal on them. Pm me if interested. Thanks
  13. I found pegs that look just like lite brite but in miniature size at Michael’s. I think this was last year I found them. If I can find them somewhere in my house I will measure
  14. Many prayers for his surgery and quick recovery
  15. I currently have 3 kits for sale with a 4th one coming soon. They are Northeastern Philomena, Cottage kit and dollhouse for a dollhouse If you are interested please pm me. Thanks
  16. I would love to have all of it if it’s still available
  17. Oh Jeannine, it is so wonderful to hear from you. I’m sorry you aren’t feeling so well. I’ve wondered often how you were