1. drobhe

The Wizard's Study

2. drobhe

The Wizard's Study

From the album: The Wizard's Study

Center View
  3. drobhe

Things I Have Made

Lil things I've tried. I've decided to start one gallery which will contain the different little projects I attempt. Much of the enjoyment that I experiece working on Miniature Rooms comes from crafting the items which make the room look more life-like. And of course there's the benefit of low cost.
  4. drobhe

Miniature Hats

From the album: Things I Have Made

I found many on-line tutorials for miniature hats before I pulled together some of this and some of that and started making mini hats. This box contains my practice collection.
  5. drobhe

Mini Cakes

Cake decorating is really teeny tiny work. These are some of my practice cakes. Next, I'm going to try making a whip cream frosting.
  6. drobhe

Teapots

I absolutely love making these little clay teapots. These three are my favorites. One day, I'll have a mini kitchen or Tea Shoppe and they will have a proper home.
  7. From the album: Delta Sigma Theta Study

Decision made - throw rug is out. Nothing like a visual to help you make up your mind.
  8. From the album: Delta Sigma Theta Study

Trying to decide wall-to-wall red carpet or break it up with a throw rug?
  9. From the album: Delta Sigma Theta Study

The lights are hardwired directly into the tape.
  10. From the album: Delta Sigma Theta Study

I try to leave a little over/under extra on the wall paper. When doing a room box, I prefer to glue the wallpaper to poster board and than glue the posterboard to the walls.
  11. From the album: Delta Sigma Theta Study

The back walls are made out of foamcore board. I've trace their placement so I can correctly measure and add wallpaper.