eyelee

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by eyelee

1. Thank You! Would be so much fun to make a "Little House"
  2. Wow! This is so amazing!!! This looks just like the show. I can hear Pa's fiddle now... This is my favorite show of all time!!! Where did you get these plans? This is so great! You've made my day!
  3. This is brilliantly creative! I love steampunk!
  4. eyelee

Table candle

All I have to say is INCREDIBLE!!! Well, I'll also say that I love everything about your cottage. You have inspired me!
  5. eyelee

Inside

She's so cute!
  6. eyelee

Inside

This is amazing! I absolutely love your mouse cottage!
  7. eyelee

Interior finished!

You've done a spectacular job! I just adore looking at your house. The detail is so incredible! I can imagine all the work that went into your Beacon Hill. It looks like great fun!
  8. eyelee

Artist's Boathouse close-up

Some close-ups of my boathouse. Please check out my Artist's Boathouse album for more photos.
  9. eyelee

boat

From the album: Artist's Boathouse close-up

I painted the boat to fit in with the feel of the house. I created the water by pouring self leveling gel medium over painted paperclay covered styrofoam. Before adding the medium, I added some sand and pebbles to add to the reality factor. This was my first attempt at water. I'm pretty happy with the results.
  10. eyelee

The front door

The front door and all my other original designs are created with the same technique. I glue a thin layer of paperclay onto the surface and while the clay is wet, I use my trusty clay tool and carve my designs into it. When it is dry, I go back and hand paint the designs.
  11. eyelee

veranda

"tiles" on the veranda
  12. eyelee

window

All the windows in the house were treated the same way. I added some Crystal Clear Gallery Glass to the corners of each pane after they were installed and spread it out a little to give the windows some character.
  13. eyelee

washtub

This is an HBS unfinished washtub. I added some watermarks and dressed it up a bit.
  14. eyelee

kitchen floor

This is a picture climbing up from the basement to the kitchen. I created the floor in the kitchen by gluing down a thin layer of paperclay and pressing a flexible stamp shaped like little tiles into it. I added some grout lines and painted it.
  15. From the album: Artist's Boathouse close-up

Yes the Michael's hutch has struck again! Aren't they the best?
  16. eyelee

easel

I created this easel from some balsa. Is anyone else amassing quite a collection of balsa?
  17. eyelee

dresser

This is a dresser I made by gluing a mirror and some beads to an unfinished pine dresser. I painted it and added some accessories. I wanted a dreamy Whimsical look. The wall in here, as in much of the rest of the house is created by pressing a flexible stamp into paperclay which has been applied to the walls and then hand painting it. I especially like the birds!
  18. eyelee

The kitchen table

This is also a Chrysnbon kit. I glued a thin layer of Paperclay to the top and used a rubber stamp to make an impression. I hand painted each little section to give a mosaic effect. I couldn't bring myself to put anything on the table!
  19. eyelee

Table on the dock

This was a fun project! I found this silver medallion in the clearance section at Michael's. It had fish on it... It looked like the right size... Could it be a bistro tabletop? At $1.99, I had to try it. Voila, I Amazing Gooped it to the top of my Hobby Lobby table, filled in the hole for using it as jewelry and painted it. Add some treats and lemonade...
  20. eyelee

Chrysnbon stove

This is a Chrysnbon stove kit. It was just too stark in solid black. Of course, I had to paint it to add a little character. I added a piece of dowel so it could vent to the outside.
  21. From the album: Artist's Boathouse close-up

Here she is working on her own dollhouse. I needed a few cups of coffee to finish this contest house on time as well!