Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Desjardin

1. Desjardin

IMG_2462 [50%].JPG

Very well done, Cynthia. You do beautiful work! Lucille
  2. Love your mask. Beautiful colour! Lucille
  3. This house is so sweet and welcoming. I just love it! Lucille
  4. Just beautiful! You are so talented. I cannot crochet. Perhaps I will learn. It's among the hundreds of things that I would like to learn. Hope I get there! Lucille
  5. I love the vibes I get from these two dolls. I think it's a love match. That man doll is gorgeous. She's lucky she met him and to be fair, vice versa. Love is in the air! Lucille. (I'm having problems typing. I have no cursor. I don't know where it went)!
  6. I like her! She's got character. Must everything be perfect to be loved? I don't think so. I love her face and you should be very proud that you created her. Lucille She's unique!
  7. Desjardin

Bedroom 2.jpg

It's such an amusing concept to have a travelling doll like Emma. I like that! I've enjoyed her travels very much. Lucille.
  8. Desjardin

Orchid

Very well thought out. I love how you did the staging! Lucille.
  9. Desjardin

100_3869.jpg

Beautiful furniture! Lucille.
  10. Desjardin

Vignette

Love it! So very creative! Lucille.
  11. Charming. And, I just love your wallpaper. Lucille.
  12. I love your picture and also the fabric on the cushion. Lucille.
  13. Desjardin

Diner 39.JPG

I absolutely love your work. It's always so colourful and interesting with all the details. Lucille.
  14. Desjardin

Diner 27.JPG

Yum, yum, now I want a hamburger and fries for lunch! Lucille.
  15. Desjardin

P1010793.JPG

I love your little details! Lucille.
  16. Desjardin

P1010799.JPG

I love your hutch and how it's organized. Lucille.
  17. What a lovely tablecloth! A very cozy corner. Lucille.
  18. I love your kitchen table. Very unique. Lucille.
  19. I love those flowing white curtains! Lucille.
  20. A real cozy looking bed! Lucille.
  21. Such a cute laundry corner. I wish I had that in RL. Lucille.
  22. When I first looked at that bed, I knew it was special. I'm always interested in looking at miniature beds. So much can be done with them. Lucille
  23. I like your wallpaper. Those dolls are so nice. Where did you get them? What sort of dolls are they? Would appreciate knowing this. Lucille.
  24. It's so helpful when miniaturists can make something out of something else. Like the Michaels' hutch. And your chair and computer really turned out well. Lucille.
  25. I adore this little room. I'm crazy about pink. I love the bedspread and the pillows are so cute. The pink matching chair is just lovely and I just love your little ornaments on the dresser. And, you did a great job with the curtains. LUcille.