genieDOLL

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by genieDOLL

1. I found photos of actual medieval stained glass on line. I put them on a thumb drive, took it to FED-X, and had it copied onto acetate. It was easy to cut and glue into the openings.
  2. genieDOLL

SIR GODFREY'S CASTLE

I found this great little prefab castle which folds together; at Michael's, marked down to $6.25- minus its drawbridge! Working it 1:24 2024 update: I have not been diligent working on this. Honestly, hardly thought about it for a few years..... I did finish the stained glass windows and some trim. The kit did not come with the drawbridge, it has a gaping hole on which I have been deliberating. I wanted a stately bed, but the rooms are so small.
  3. I REALLY like this dollhouse. Its very well done and unique. Great work!
  4. Really beautiful room, very impressed you made almost everything!
  5. Just a beautiful dollhouse! Love it!❤️
  6. Just LOVE this amazing doll!❤️
  7. Delightfully creepy, great work!🎃
  8. I just LOVE this room! ☺️
  9. genieDOLL

Another front view

Great work! Reminds me of the Victorians in my vacation town of Cape May NJ. Would love pics of it furnished.
  10. genieDOLL

Chanticleer

I love your version of Witch House, its quite Gothic. Great job!
  11. genieDOLL

IMG_6274.jpg

I love the rooftop conservatory. I had one on my Tennyson, but it was only cardboard. Wonderfully creative, great color scheme and execution. I used lattice to trim my San Fran, your use of faux stone work at the foundation is a terrific idea.
  12. genieDOLL

IMG_6483.jpg

This is a gorgeous view. Love the outside wall fountain, Also, your dolls are great! Resin or porcelain? KUDOS on a great house!
  13. genieDOLL

San Fran 555 Build

I did a SanFran rebuild and I love to see what others are doing interpreting their San Frans. I love your color scheme. Also unique the side porch?
  14. Please post more pictures as you progress. Really fabulous dollhouse!
  15. Your outside trim is great!
  16. genieDOLL

Tudor bed

Tudor is my favorite too. I LOVE this bed and chest, the room angles are amazing.
  17. genieDOLL

BM Front.jpg

You got an amazing amount of detail into this small house. I like the gold details and the balloons. Pretty in PINK!
  18. So much eye candy! Wonderful detail. Yummy
  19. Beautiful sitting room with view to hall. Love the equestrian touches.