ejewies

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by ejewies

1. ejewies

010.JPG

From the album: crochet mini's

It has been a long time ago sinds I posted anything. So here are a few things I made lately...enjoy.
  2. ejewies

crochet mini's

In this album you can find a variety of table-cloths, bedspreads, carpets or backpieces for a couch or chair. They are crochet with either sewing-yarn or delicate cotton-yarn, and a 0,5 mm crochet needle. That's the smallest needle we have in the Netherlands. Enjoy.
  3. ejewies

013.JPG

This one looks really nice on or under a table.
  4. From the album: crochet mini's

This would be perfect for Christmas.
  5. From the album: crochet mini's

I took a picture of the tablecloth on my hand, so you can see how small it really is.
  6. From the album: crochet mini's

I took a picture of the tablecloth on my hand, so you can see how small it really is.
  7. From the album: crochet mini's

All my table cloth are crochet with a 0.4mm needle and sewing yarn.
  8. ejewies

094.large

Well Selkie, I use sewing yarn and an 0,4 mm croching needle. The dimensions are about 13 cm x 7 cm. I sold it, so I am not sure of its dimensions anymore.
  9. ejewies

103.large

10. ejewies

apeldoorn 2 005

Thank you all for the comments a got for my beds.
  11. ejewies

apeldoorn 1 085

I use glue, but you need to be carefull not showing that. I use a toothpick to apply the glue.
  12. ejewies

apeldoorn 1 070

Don't say that, because you can achieve anything you can put your hart too. Don't give up and learn from your "mistakes", and that wil lift you to a higher level. You may have a gift others don't have. Be proud of what you can create.
  13. ejewies

my dressed beds

This gallery contains my dressed beds...although I still need to learn a lot. A few beds are shown in my sisters gallery, at...little Mo's miniatures... But some of those beds have changed a little bit... I hope you enjoy this gallery.