Ms. Mini

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ms. Mini

1. Wow those are super cute! I might have to make my way to Walmart this week Great find!
  2. Hi Holly! Thank you so much for the welcome home and the congrats:) I'm so glad to be back here, I missed you all. I've been brosing through the gallery at all the wonderful eye candy. There are some amazing new builds in there!
  3. Hehe. Hi I've taken a 2 year break from building, can you believe that? This past year has been a whirl wind. Caleb and I bought a house in March, got married in April and we've just been enjoying being newlyweds and all the craziness in between My Emerson Row still sits unfinished. I'm currently building a Arthur for my 7year old Niece as a surprise Christmas present. I gotta say I'm really loving building again, I forgot how much I loved it. I'll have to post pics soon to show you how its going. I plan to come around more frequently. Its so nice to see familiar faces here
  4. Hi Heidi! I'm glad to hear you are recovering from your back surgery well! I'll say a prayer for you that you continue to have a speedy recovery.
  5. Hi Wendy! It's so good to see you! Yes I had taken quite a long break from mini's, it's like getting back on a bike though, I'm having so much fun making this Arthur for my Niece. I'll have to pos some pics of it B) Thank you so much for the link! I will look into this more. You are the best Thank you everyone else for your opinions too, I think I will go for sturdy furniture
  6. Hi Everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here. I've taken a almost 2 year break from building dollhouses and I'm currently building my 7 year old niece a house for Christmas. I'm building her the Arthur and really excited/happy with how its turning out. I was planning on using the greenleaf furniture kits for her house, but now that I think about it I'm wondering if maybe I should just buy her fisher price type furinture to go into it? She has a 4 year old, 2 year old and a new born sibling. What do you think, should I just go head and build the furinture kits for this house or just get her plastic furinture that is more sturdy? Anyone thoughts from you all would be great B) Thank you!
  7. My Fiance actually bought me one of these for xmas last year and Ive never used it (GASPS!) I know i feel terrible, but i havent worked on minis at all this year, and I'm going ot start digging back in today and the first thing Im going to do is start sanding with my dremel i'll let you know how it goes!
  8. Heidi its so good to see another harvest moon addict! I havent gotten the new Animal crossing yet, but my wonderful fiance bought me the new harvest moon game 4 weeks ago while I was recovering from my surgery to keep me entertained. and im addicted! I wasnt to much of a fan of "magic melody" for gamecube but I LOVE this one. I even ended up buying the guide for it online and love that too. I havent played this week but I'm just finishing my first year. What are everyones thoughts on animal crossing? is it any good? I havent bought that one yet.
  9. Thank you so much! The Emerson I've done much more with. The outside of it already has all the siding on it and I started on the stone work. The tennyson is just 1/2 a shell right now. I think I'm going to start on the emerson, although Ive been drooling at pictures of fairfields all morning, now that would be a fun kit to make, ive always wanted to do a 1/2 scale. its so good to be back :xmas_tree:
  10. Hi Everyone! It's been a long time since I've logged on to this site and say hi. Ive missed you all! My life has been very busy since the engagement in April. Between wedding planning, we're in the process of buying our first home, work, I had nose surgery 4 weeks ago, studying for my personal training certification, and all the things in between Ive neglected my minis. And I've been itching to get working on them again. If all goes to plan with the house we put an offer on we could be in escrow by Christmas (fingers crossed) which also means we will be moving towards the end of January. And the wedding is coming up on April 25th! I know the first step I need to do in order to work on my mini's again is to clean and organize my work station again, it is so cluttered and messy theres no way I can work on a single mini until I do so. So I need to do that first.. After that I'm at a loss of what project I should work on first... I have 2 houses unfinished right now. The Tennyson, and the Emerson. The tennyson as meant to be a gift for my mom for her bday not this year but last year, thats how far behind I am. wow. The Emerson I was during into a bed and breakfast. I have so many kits unopened that need to be built as well. Most importantly my beacon hill, but I dont think I'm ready to tackle that one yet. Anyone have any suggestions on where to pick up again? It's so good to see all of you on here. Ive missed you! Happy Holidays :xmas_tree: *hugs* Jenny
  11. Welcome Back Nutti! I have been MIA for a long time but it's sure good to see you and all my other greenleaf friends on here :xmas_tree: Your job at bestbuy sounds great and very challenging! i can imainge the holiday season there is stressful *hugs*
  12. mine is ordered! yipee! i know just what im gonna do too :o
  13. YAY! ive been looking for some inspiration to get myself back into my mini's... and this is it!! looking forward to this contest!
  14. congrats on the 5lbs lost heidi! i LOVE silk! I drink it all the time!
  15. Yay! im SO glad Thumper arrived safely! enjoy your time with her! she is a great little bunny
  16. your welcome let me know how it goes
  17. also: if you do go with yoga.. target has some really nice yoga matts for 19.99. thats where i got mine. And walmart has the 2 pack foam bricks that yoga dvds use for 9.99. and you can get the yoga stech belt for about 3 bucks at both stores i think those are the good starter tools for yoga!
  18. Good morning Heidi I am a avid dvd work out person. I have a few good types for you... I started out with Tae bo. But its pretty fast paced. but ALOT of fun. I have over 27 of billy blanks tae bo dvds to my collection. Also my new favorite work outs are by Leslie Sansone. http://www.lesliesansone.com/ She has GREAT work outs. And i think the reason why i like them so much is because they are broken down into miles. So a 1 mile, 2 mile, 3 mile, etc. dvd i feel like i was more productive in saying i just did "3 miles" she has 4 core moves that are very easy to learn. Its not crazy like most of the aerboics that are out. Shes very uplifting and motivating. I now have about 15 of her work outs and do them 6 days a week. Between, tae bo, leslie sansone, and weight watchers i have now lost 30 pounds in 6 months. Being 22 years old I found it hard at first to find dvds that felt "right" for me, since most of my friends went to the gym. If you have any questions about tapes please feel free to ask me on here or pm me, id be happy to help. Also a good site to preview work outs so she could see them before you buy them is http://collagevideo.com/ I LOVE this site. it has alot of the tae bo dvds, and leslies work outs that you can watch 30 second clips of. Also lots of yoga and pilates on this site too! hope this helps
  19. Good morning everyone Thumper is on her way to her last stop! we said our goodbyes this morning and off she went! the tracking # is 0103 8555 7492 7186 5367 We had a great time with Thelma! thank you all for the get well wishes! im doing ok. its been hard working because i work upstairs and have to go up and down alot. but im taking medicine and im on 2 weeks with no excercise per the docs orders. Teresa i'll email you the pics tonight
  20. Great photo Suzy!! You did a great job!! And congrats for earning 500!!!! you should be very proud
  21. wow! what great photos! you should be VERY proud!!!
  22. Great Link Nutti! I just sent two cards out
  23. LOL Steve! Thelma and Thumper took lots of pictures together last night! Thelma showerd her around the willowcret and introduced her to the "Darling" family. She even brought her over to the Emerson row and the tennyson that are currently unders construction. I apologize for not getting the pics up last night. Im having a hard time walking around this week! i injured my hip flexier and have been hobbling around! After I get home from the doctors tonight I will send Teresa the pics! And I will make sure Thumper leaves tomorrow for her last hosts house with a full tummy and a smile on her face