Myangela

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Myangela

1. I'd love to know what he thinks about the current state of affairs here across the pond! We could use a good treatment plan, from the doctor!
  2. Congratulations! You and Rosemary must be so proud of your son! Congratulate Ben, from all of us, will you! I'm assuming that is the lovely and patient Rosemary in the picture with Ben.
  3. Myangela

Time Out

Mike, how wonderful to hear from you! You have most certainly been missed. lots of hugs from here to you and Rosemary, too. Amy
  4. Myangela

Time Out

So wonderful to hear from you! We've missed you so much! Keep up the fight. Sending positive thoughts and keeping you and dear Rosemary in my prayers. Amy
  5. Love the progress you've made!
  6. Myangela

Charleston Single House and Garden

Stumbled upon a eureka moment, going with it.
  7. From the album: Charleston Single House and Garden

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I have had to set aside working on the Charleston for a bit. My husband and I are working on two real life projects. Building our new home and fixing up our current home for sale. Lots of packing, meetings, contractors and decisions on top of general everyday life! We should move in early June, just in time since our daughter is expecting her first child in July, in England! And, no, we're not moving to England. Staying here in Texas. I try to keep up with everyone's progress, just don't have as much time. It's going to be a busy year!
  8. Cute kitty! You'll have fun!
  9. Dear Kathie, So very sorry for your loss. Holding you in my thoughts, keeping you in my prayers. Amy
  10. Necessity is the mother of invention! Where have you been? I've missed you. Good to see you!
  11. Great details. Very nice work!
  12. Wow, Debora. Beautiful, just beautiful.
  13. Myangela

The Kit!

I love the design on this kit. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!
  14. It only calls to those that listen. Or, perhaps, it's the other way around! Whichever it is, so happy you found one another! I love watching this transformation!
  15. So, true! You fixed that, beautifully.