Debora59

Platinum Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Debora59

1. Striped sofa

From the album 1/6 scale house design

I moved the stripped sofa to this bedroom. 
  2. Springtime rug

Trying again, I have a vision for the room, and the basis is sunny cheerful and full of greenery. I may add a border to make this look more like a rug. It works with the curtains in the room, But I took most of them out here to let more sun in. Waiting on a sofa to go with that green chair, looking forward to recovering it with the same fabric.
  3. Adding another hinge

Adding another hinge, some times these are very tricky, this one went on nicely. I use a tall table to hold the window at the right height and then add just the top, bottom and middle screw to make sure the bay window/ door opens and closes correctly. then I apply the rest.
  4. DI-059

I like the roof design and the exterior brickwork.
  5. Coxwold023.jpg

Perfect exterior, when I first looked at this photo I thought you had added on to the courtyard, lol.  its early more coffee please
  6. Overall progress shot 2

So this is what I see every time I walk threw to the sunroom, 
  7. JBM sofa

The sofa was broken upon arrival, The box was pretty beat up. I have been reupholstering and putting it back together, one arm broken in 2 pieces and the top half of the back was cracked in two, and now see it looks like I need to fiddle with it more, But I think its going to be ok for the most part
  8. Overall progress shot of Manor house

Just a progress shot. Long way to go but its come along way too. I have the second tower to build among many other smaller details
  9. Overall progress shot 2

Thank you, Its all because of my first 1/6 scale house, the JP Morgan, owning it taught me a lot about 1/6 scale plus it was too big for this space, so I designed one I personally like better and suits this space better.
  10. Overall progress shot 2

A little talking point! LOL I wont say what my husband calls it. 
  11. Overall progress shot of Manor house

Thank you. today I added another 30 inch hinge to one of the front bays, that's tricky stuff usually takes me a couple tries to get it to open and close correctly.
  12. The back of the house, love those stairs.

Nice looking house.
  13. Springtime rug

Thank you, this room spoke to me before it was even all the way put together, as soon as the windows, 3 walls and the fireplace was there, [ but no floor yet ] it said bright sunroom with plants, And i didn't know until I placed it in the room in my house where it would stay, that this room box would end up on the sunniest side of the room!  
  14. Sofa just arrived

The sofa was broken upon arrival, The box was pretty beat up. I have been reupholstering and putting it back together, one arm broken in 2 pieces and the top half of the back was cracked in two,and now see it looks like I need to fiddle with it more, But I think its going to be ok for the most part
  15. JBM sofa

The seller is from Australia but the package came from their China site. They always pack things very well, but the box looked like someone stomped on it. I was so anxious to work on this, so I was glad I could fix it! Thank you Ladies
  16. Springtime rug

Thank you, that's true you do see a lot of rugs like this that are popular right now.   Thanks everyone, this room has made me do things over and over, but maybe its satisfied now. Mike so glad your back and good to hear from you!
  17. Dining Room with stairs in place.JPG

Yes its beautiful, nice look
  18. Displaying finished pieces

I build back walls for mine if they don't already have them, to keep the dust out and I like that when I look in! Sometimes I have had to hope and pray that I still have enough wallpaper to match
  19. Outside canister lights 1

I really like the lights and the cabinetry, its all works together for clean streamlined look.
  20. Constance

She is a very nice one!
  21. 77AA0740-1616-46AB-B0DE-59EA22FDCD2A.jpeg

Very nice property, is this your own design? Its wonderful.
  22. Moda Atelier De France fabric

Hi my name is Deb and I am a fabric addict, I found myself browsing fabrics yet again to use for a 1/6 scale rug. The process is lengthy [ but enjoyable ] I usually find several images to save in ''my cart'' and then pick the top favorite. It helps to compare them to each other in the cart for color pattern and scale, This one was found on Etsy, but I also like to troll Spoonflower and Fabric.com to find fabrics suitable to use in 1/6 scale This one has an entire group of complimentary fabrics called French General.
  23. Moda Atelier De France fabric

The fabric arrived yesterday and although the description says faded red its faded orange,