Debora59

Platinum Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Debora59

1. 5b4a1dfa62b38-LakeViewBoatHouse028.jpg

If I lived there, I would be tempted while upstairs to lean over the edge to grab a book, lol Your builds are always precise clean and polished.
  2. Lake View BoatHouse030.jpg

What a wonderful sense of style you have. Love the spiral staircase in this house.
  3. First G scale Garden House

From the album Inspiration season

My husband found a cute G scale house, it arrived today he has been collecting G scale trains to set up outdoors in the Garden, He wont start setting it up until next year. I have been dreaming about building a few garden buildings, I really want to build the Big Ben clock tower and another castle style house for the trains to run past. Maybe this winter. I will try it.
  4. Inspiration tower

Thank you
  5. Inspiration tower

From the album Inspiration season

My husband has been collecting G scale trains to set up outdoors in the Garden, He wont start setting it up until next year. I have been dreaming about building a few garden buildings, I really want to build the Big Ben clock tower and another castle style house for the trains to run past. Maybe this winter. I will try it.
  6. Inspiration tower

Do you remember who on our site designed and sells a French maybe lazer cut doll house? 
  7. Lake View BoatHouse011.jpg

I have always loved this house! Love the big tall windows.
  8. Sorry I kept you in suspense!

Lol, love it!   
  9. Sorry I kept you in suspense!

From the album 1/6 scale house design

Sorry I am just now replying.... Its my husbands Husqvarna robot lawn mower. It has the look of little car,
  10. Sorry I kept you in suspense!

Well said!
  11. Inspiration tower

This is the other style I want to try to build, the structures wont be very deep possibly 10 inches or so. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=128772&browse=1
  12. Anyone want to take a guess?

I wish it was an Aston Martin!
  13. Anyone want to take a guess?

I will give you a hint, its not a 1/6 scale Chevy Truck.
  14. Mod chair

I love it!!! great choices!
  15. Brick, bricks and more bricks

Very Impressive!
  16. Morning coffee and the manor

Its fun to open the front of the structure, '' light the fireplace '' and sit and relax with my morning coffee, while my dogs are outside.
  17. Morning coffee and the manor

Would love to see your Lawbre all lit up! Lawbre Houses were great inspiration for me to design and build [ couldn't afford them lol ]
  18. Morning coffee and the manor

Thank you ladies! Lots more to do as well. 
  19. Morning coffee and the manor

Exactly! I light the fireplaces almost every day in the winter. After all our hard work, we should enjoy the!
  20. Beacon Hill chimney

Excellent chimney!
  21. Another hinge installed!

Yes the windows are custom made, its a labor of love though, and I am still not done making windows. 
  22. Staircase change up

Its been on my mind to change up the landing of my staircase, just to utilize the room better. My staircase was modeled after the Highclere Castle staircase but I like this too.
  23. staircase change up- work in progress

.Its been on my mind to change up the landing of my staircase, just to utilize the room better. My staircase was modeled after the Highclere Castle staircase but I like this too
  24. Striped sofa

I moved the stripped sofa to this bedroom.