• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Minibev

1. Minibev

corner cabinet

i love all your little details..
  2. Minibev

paintings

i just love all your distressed furniture, im really into all this kind of furniture anyway but your whole house is superb, and a great source of inspiration .
  3. Minibev

a house for my dollies

i built this little house in preperation for my pukipuki ante due to arrive any day soon
  4. Minibev

new arrival

i traded 2 of my small doll houses for the 2 girls in this photo which was good as i couldnt afford to buy them....but the little one was a present...they arent cheap and you have to order them months in advance from the company , plus they eyes, wigs etc have to be baught seperately..
  5. she is an asian ball jointed doll, this one is a pukifee luna from a company called fairyland, she is only 15 cm, they make tinier ones than this also which are super cute.
  6. Minibev

pukifee ante

From the album: a house for my dollies

ive never ever been a 'doll' person and have never wanted them in my dollhouses....until now..these little things come in different sculps and are all adorable, and are just 15 cm tall..
  7. Minibev

DSCF6837

From the album: a house for my dollies

i just wanted to show her off. i am in the process of making a house especially for her and her friend ante, so i do hope you all forgive me lol
  8. From the album: a house for my dollies

i just wanted to show her off. i am in the process of making a house especially for her and her friend ante, so i do hope you all forgive me lol
  9. Minibev

another new house

new house but no pics of the outside yet
  10. Minibev

DSCF6321

it saves turning the house around all the time..
  11. spooky ! and so realistic !