heidiiiii

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by heidiiiii

1. I am in CT. All is well with the family.
  2. From the album: Half Scale Tennyson by Greenleaf

Last year I difficult as I dealt with breast cancer diagnosis, surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. I had lost myself for many years to illness but I am different now. I want to try to get back into what I liked to do. I am going to start with this little Tenny. I have to try to coax my muse out from under the floor boards so we can start to get some ideas. First step, clean off the table.

© Heidi Cleveland

3. heidiiiii

Half Scale Tennyson by Greenleaf

This is a chance to wet my feet before I jump back in after my long dollhouse hiatus. She looks like a sweety!
  4. I am sorry, I am not allowed to talk about it and I deleted the information. Hopefully someone saved it so they can share that with you.
  5. I have more information that I received today that I wanted to add. I will just paste what was sent to me. Hi Heidi, latest update from Viola : " I FINALLY got in touch with Gina after having been given the wrong numbers by the facility. Gina has had several strokes and is no longer able to type.. it might be easier to write to her if you want to be in touch (*edited *Contact Heidiiiiii or Our admin Minis OnThe Edge here on the forum) She told me that she had all her dolls stolen as well as much of her money by a neighbor. Life is hard for her now and she is not happy where she is... however her son is planning to move her to a care facility that would be closer to his home... but I believe it will be in a different state than he lives. I think Gina needs some snail mail love.
  6. Long time no see me..I know. I have had life issues going on. But this is not about me. I was contacted by another doll person with information about our Gina aka Wolfie. I wanted to share to all of you because it is very sad. I will just copy and paste what was told to me. I think that all of us that love Gina should shower her with lots of love with cards, notes, and letters. I was thinking about her for about a month for no particular reason and then I received a message about her. I guess ask and you shall receive. I will poke around and see how everyone is doing. I hope all is well.
  7. I am so sorry for your loss! (((hugs))
  8. Thank you. If you have read the blog at all, I am still not doing well. This is a nice diversion from the daily that I deal with. Yes, it is a 24 hour loop. I will keep an update.
  9. My Fresh Twist I randomly enter contests hoping to win this little thing or that little thing. I have never thought I could win a grand prize. It could actually happen. I am one of 20 semi finalists in the Fisher nuts My Fresh Twist contest. My recipe is the Walnut Pesto Pork Chops. I have added a link if any of you would like to help me win. You can vote every day from now until 11/20/2015. You are given three votes to cast and you can use them all on my recipe if you would be so kind. This past year has been a very sour one for me health wise and in other instances. If Fred and I could get away with this trip, it would make the end of this year a little sweet. WIsh me luck and thank you for your help!
  10. It is already a hot job canning so I dislike doing it when it is in the 80s. Yuck
  11. (((((Hugs CJ))))) I have been dragging my backside about getting the jams done. Today will be a cooler day for me to do it. I was planning on doing strawberry and a strawberry blackberry. Or a blueberry blackberry. I dont have enough blackberries for a full batch by itself. Just dealing health wise. As long as I wake up in the morning and dont fall down, life is relatively good. I am patiently waiting for Fall to come.
  12. I have done pumpkin seeds so it might be similar. Check out Pinterest and see if it gives you any recipes. I would be interested for next year.
  13. I feel about the same but I am adapting to it. The neuro has scheduled for me to have a spinal tap Sept 4. I am not happy about that but Fred and friends are shaming me to do it. I see my ear dr in a couple weeks and I know I will be having a catscan to see when I should have surgery to repair some more skull. My hope is he says it can wait till next year but I will go by his recommendations. I am not thrilled with my faulty brain but it is the only one I have so I have to be nice to her.
  14. It is again hot and humid but I am getting some nice big blackberries from the patch and my tomatoes are taking off. Makes me very happy. Except for the sweating.
  15. rain plus steadily getting more humid. Yum
  16. It would not be a picnic to have a low pressure headache on the highway. I will make sure to say I aint doing outpatient. If I could do it locally here and results sent, that would be better.
  17. HOW do I lay flat when it is a hour drive home?? I have not been leaking anymore (thank goodness) so it would be a good time to do it. You shouldn't do a LP with a active leak cause it will give a false negative for high pressure. Three out of four of us are having real deal health issues. Fred with his foot and nat has early onset arthritis in her back and hyperflexiablity. She probably has a connective tissue disorder. I learned about all of this during my leak so I wasn't Googling her symptoms (spontaneous leakers are 100% connective tissue disorders. I am not SL.) . She is in PT and has a Tens unit. He has to see a neuro cause he might have nerve damage in his foot. I am really tired of the bad run of luck. It is fine if it is just me but leave my family alone. We shall see what he says tomorrow.
  18. We have a two month plan. This month I will upgrade the Cable modem/wifi. Then next month I will upgrade the Roku`s to #3s. Then we will switch off the cable and just have internet, netflix, and Hulu Plus. Our friend is letting us use their HBO Go account and I just added on Showtime to the Hulu Plus. Instead of paying almost $200 a month, It will be $76. So with the Showtime add on, I am binge watching Penny Dreadful! Goody!
  19. Heat intolerance is awful. It will cool off this week. I see my neurologist this Thursday to talk about the pill, Diamox, and if I should continue to take it. I am afraid he will suggest a Lumbar Puncture. Really scared of that prospect.
  20. Did anyone mention the series Lie to Me? That is a good one. Really Really good and it is sad that it ended.
  21. Anna, loooooooovve BroadChurch. Meow.
  22. All caught up on Wayward Pines. Matt Dillon. And Nat and I are rewatching Supernatural again. I started to watch X Files from the beginning to. Getting primed for when Mulder and Scully come back on the small screen.
  23. I see my neuro on the 23rd. I will see what he says. The past few days have been brutual for me. Today is a small respite from the humidity. I am going to try to get some things done. I definitely need to get a cat scan of my temporal bone. The symptoms are not tolerable at all. I would be making pickles or jam at this time. I plan for it but i never get it done.