Polymermini2

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Polymermini2

1. I’m a physician, and I will get the vaccine so fast it will make your head spin.
  2. Home depot has 8 oz paint samples for $0.99 with free shipping! Not all of the samples ship free or are this cheap, but they have a great selection https://www.homedepot.com/b/Paint-Paint-Colors/BEHR-MARQUEE/BEHR-PREMIUM-PLUS-ULTRA/BEHR-Premium-Plus-Ultra/BEHR-Premium-Plus/N-5yc1vZcaw8Z7wpZ95sZc2lZgj7Z1z0q30f?NCNI-5&Ns=P_Top_Rated_Sort%7C1&AID=11210757&PID=552179&SID=V3IwUG53b0tNcXdBQUREb3Vta0FBQUNN&cm_mmc=CJ-_-552179-_-11210757&cj=true
  3. Thanks for this. I've always wondered about it, and now I'm inspired to give it a try
  4. Can't believe I found this partially built Walmer cherrydale in in someone's trash. It seems to have all the parts except for 1 window. I wish it weren't primed with dark paint, but I think I'll have to sand it all off anyhow because the wood isn't smooth. Of course, I'm still rehabbing 2 other dollhouses and a new build only partially done, and we won't even talk about the unopened kits.
  5. This is from laser dollhouse designs. I hadn't built this particular model, but I have 2 of the 1/4 inch doll houses. They are FANTASTIC! Everything fits perfectly and is beautifully done. I used primer over the slight laser marks, and this worked fine without needing to wipe them, but if I'd have tried it had I known beforehand.
  6. Can't wait to see it! Please post lots of photos along the way. The glencroft is my favorite dollhouse, but I definitely second what Elsbeth said.
  7. I'd love to participate in a swap!
  8. It's a woodlines Victorian house. I only know this because I have the same one, and I asked the same question. If you go over to my gallery, you can see mine, and some people also posted links to others' houses.
  9. After the upgrade, when I click on a topic, it takes me to the last message of the thread, rather than the first, and I have to scroll to the top. Has anybody else noticed this?
  10. I think this my be what you want http://dollhouseworkshop.net/instructions/duracraft/FH505.pdf
  11. I would get the willowcrest, but first I have to finish shingling and trimming the Glencroft, finish the fairfield which is only about 15% finished, and then I have 2 other houses and boatloads of furniture to assemble.
  12. Great find! I never seem to have that kind of luck
  13. Thanks for the link. The whole magazine was cool (especially the dollhouse)
  14. Polymermini2

A dovecote?

I LOVE it!!! It absolutely does not take away from the house - which is pretty awesome, I might add. Please leave it. If you decide you don't like it, I'd be happy to take it off your hands
  15. Brookwood, Tiffani, a few quarter scale village buildings, glencroft, and I just started the fairfield. I Have the camper and the victorianna kits waiting in the wings