PatrickK

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by PatrickK

1. That is a very nice thing you are doing.
  2. It looks good, can't wait to see more pic's
  3. I hope you are having a wonderful birthday
  4. The site is great, thanks for sharing
  5. Thanks for the wonderful comments of my stuff. The glass in the display cabinet is clear plastic that is .015 inches think, I wanted to use the .030 but I did not have any on hand and my favorite hobby store was all out. I have also used this stuff for some windows that I have made. To make the tapered legs for my pieces I needed to make a jig with the correct angle for the piece I am working on. I then cut the tapper using my hobby table saw, unfortunately each piece I make that has tapered legs needs its own jig. So needless to say I have about 6 or 7 jigs which I can use again if I make an Item again. Tonight after the kids are put to bed I am going to try making Cauliflower and Strawberries for my produce stand.
  6. I will make the same for the three drawer chest as well.
  7. PatrickK

Round Table

I have made a jig for the leg's and then cut them on my hobby table saw. I have made a number of jigs for the various pieces of furniture I have made.
  8. I will be making the knobs the lighter color.
  9. From the album: New Mini's

This is a produce stand that I designed, progress on this is slow. I made the apples, grapes, tomato's, and the pumpkin. I bought the the baskets, tried making them myself but as of yet no success.
  10. PatrickK

New Mini's

New items that I am making
  11. From the album: New Mini's

I still need to make the Drawer knobs for this piece.
  12. PatrickK

Disply Cabinet

From the album: New Mini's

This is a not yet complete display cabnet
  13. I have created an album with some more items that I have made. Here is the link to my album which I have call New Mini's I have made and working on. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...si&img=8729 Please let me know what you think. Thanks Patrick