JNCullen

Team Master Builder
  • Last visited

Everything posted by JNCullen

1. idiot minijunkie types too fast for me,that is why my word is wrong gynecology
  2. Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes I,M not getting older because I,m still a big kid,what can I say I play with dollhouses
  3. I have built sevral differnt kinds of dollhouses and have found GL houses the best to build. They are lightwieght making it easy to move all kinds of ways for assembly. (or as the wifey sees it to turn upside down for painting and wallpapering) get some good glue clamps and imagination and your Garfield will be a wonderful peice of art. you will have a blast building it
  4. I'm a lefty too. believe it or not I knitted and crocheted in my youth. lived with mom and four sisters. mom was a lefty so I was taught left handed so keep trying lefties can do anything (this comment probly has the guys wandering)
  5. T'was the eve before Halloween The sky started to rumble like I've never seen The lights in the Greenleaf Warehouse began to flicker And in the corner you could hear a ghostly snicker Mini Man creeped in to look around And from a box he heard a strange sound To his amazement a Haunted House began to assemble A cold chill in the air made him tremble As the door opened it was full of ghouls and ghosts And a witch stood there as the host A spell was cast for Mini Man to come in That is when the nightmare begin No matter how much he began to scream and shout There was no way out Mini Man was overwhelmed with fear For he knew the end was near All of a sudden he popped awake Relieved that it was all a fake Looking in the mirror, Mini Man could see the slime on his face gleaming Perhaps I wasn't dreaming Build the Haunted House if you dare For Mini Man has issued a warning Builder Beware!
  6. I was thinking more on lines of an electric chair :angry:
  7. glad to see everone is glad I joined the forum. it is differnt. as you can see i can't type or half spell . WHWTFD what does it mean? (women helping with the frilly details) LOSBB-WHWTFD
  8. yall sure have alot of letters for things i don't have a clue about LOSHBB is good I have some letters to add to it LOSHBB-WHWTFD thinkabout what it means. I'll tell you later
  9. knowing my wife loves me as much as i love her helping sienors do things watching the wifey play with her dollhouses
  10. Glen,i have to agree with you GI Joe is not a doll and tools are not a toy. at least not mine as Tim the tool man would say agh,agh, more power!
  11. ;) thankyou everyone for the welcomes to the fourm. glad yall like our houses all the houses i have seen has been great. keep up the good work.
  12. Hello! It's me, Jimmy C, the other half of LPCullen. Linda thought I should have my own identity so that I can talk on the forum sometimes, which won't be often ... I can't type very well, or fast. Jimmy C
  13. G.I. joe can show Ken who is a doll as action G.I, JOE blows him away from SILO 13 then little barbie doll can play nurse and save ken doll so that proves it. G.I. joe is a action figure because a doll would not be so brutal Jimmy C