SQUEAKY

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by SQUEAKY

1. From the album: Creating Minis

SPOOKY GREETINGS! Vote for my entry into the HBS Halloween Contest this week. (miniatures.com) SQUEAKY- MaryEllen
  2. SQUEAKY

Creating Minis

Some of my recent creations. Made for my Etsy shop.
  3. SQUEAKY

Tent

A first for me. I usually do the booth.
  4. SQUEAKY

Fortune Teller

Thank you! I just sent her off to CA today.
  5. SQUEAKY

Fortune Teller

I'm glad to know she reminds you of your happy childhood memories. She just sold and is being sent to San Diego. I love making them and they do bring joy to each customer that buys one.
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person!
  7. Palazzo di Venizia depicts a blend of Renaissance, Gothic and Moorish styles that Venetian architecture embodies. The land is soft and buildings are constructed from brick with stucco facing, due to weight, stone is used minimaly as ornate carvings on facades. The nearby island of Murano produces the glass for the arched windows and chandeliers . Since space is limited balconies allow for a breath of air. Wooden beams support the tiled roof, walls are covered in Venetian plaster and frescos. Chimneys are large to prevent fire hazard. Jesters and a minstrel entertain at the masked ball party. I took the photos in the backgrounds on a trip to the "City of Bridges" in 2006. Venice is like no other place on earth and my favorite. My love affair with Venice started in 1984 on my first of 3 trips.
  8. SQUEAKY

9994.jpg

The theme for the New Years Eve party at my club house was Venetian so I got to display 'Palazzo di Venezia' the dollhouse I built in 2012. It was great to dust it off and let it be shown and shared.
  9. SQUEAKY

9654.jpg

From the album: Creating Minis

10. SQUEAKY

9651.jpg

11. SQUEAKY

9589.jpg

12. SQUEAKY

9585.jpg

Country French Cabinet
  13. SQUEAKY

9572.jpg

14. SQUEAKY

9568.jpg

15. SQUEAKY

Hurricane Matthew

Never lost power. It is still windy but the worst is over.