rojam18801

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by rojam18801

1. joe, your right, just built off pictures on the exterior. came up with the inside myself so it will work for a dollhouse and reach all the rooms. it dosent take too much planning. i thought it would have been harder to build then it was but took a lot longer then i figured.
  2. Hello all, here i have posted a photo of me standing beside my just about completed Carson Mansion!!!, finally!, ... Thank you all for viewing & following along with the build.. now that its about done what will i do with it!?, next step is to finish the rest of the small touch up's on it & then complete the inside of the garrision & take them both to the tom bishop show in atlanta,ga in mar 2015... Thanks again,Ron
  3. yes summer, it has removable walls for access and each floor comes off
  4. thanks all, debora, i plan on putting the final touches on it and finishing the inside of the garrison house and taking them both to the tom bishop show in atlanta ga in mar 05..
  5. rojam18801

carson mansion

6. From the album: carson mansion

Here is a photo of my project just about completed, i had my son take a photo of me standing beside it to give everybody a idea of just how big the house is,...thanks for following along!,Ron
  7. Hello!, New photo's have been posted to my gallery, (its just easier to post them there then here in the topic),.. lot of updates,.. house should be finished within another 6 months, am thinking of taking the carson & garrison to the atlanta bishop show in march, thanks for viewing & following my project!, Ron
  8. From the album: carson mansion

Carson manison 1:12 scale built by ron james,photo showing 1st floor living room area,

© ron james

9. From the album: carson mansion

Carson manison 1:12 scale build by ron james, photo of 1st floor dining room.

© ron james

10. rojam18801

Carson

yes kari, about a year and a half into this current build
  11. From the album: carson mansion

Carson manison master bedroom close up of trim work completed.

© ron james

12. rojam18801

Carson manison

From the album: carson mansion

Carson manison right side view again.

© ron james

13. From the album: carson mansion

Carson manison right side view.

© ron james

14. From the album: carson mansion

Carson manison master bedroom looking in from balcony,

© ron james

15. From the album: carson mansion

Carson manison master bedroom close up of trim work..completed.

© ron james

16. From the album: carson mansion

carson manison 2nd floor open area (where stair's come up), completed.

© ron james