kokkie

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by kokkie

1. Hi there, Welcome in this mini world
  2. Help, i Cannot delete my overflow f Posts.
  3. Beautiful, love THE Colors
  4. Beautiful, love THE Colors
  5. Oh oh my keyboard s hanging.....
  6. Beautiful, love THE Colors
  7. kokkie

GC-084

What an amazing great Floor, love THE shine and color. Quite an amazing project this is!! Kind regards Wilma
  8. Hi Yvonne, welcome here, you are certainly going to enjoy this forum !
  9. Hi and welcome here Helene, http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=3439 i found this in THE galley made by wenlaine, just to give you an idea. I purchase stuff for my housen online, there are no shops in my neibourhood here in The Netherlands.
  10. Hay there, welcome here! What a Nice gift you had. Take a look in the Gallery first i would suggest.
  11. Hay there, welcome here! What a Nice gift you had. Take a look in the Gallery first i would suggest.
  12. kokkie

Emerson Row refurnished

13. kokkie

image.jpeg

From the album: Emerson Row refurnished

Overview of the kitchen and morning room - de keuken en ochtendkamer
  14. kokkie

right end

Oh I simply love your Pierce!! What an amazing kitchen you have build, superb!!
  15. kokkie

DSCN7532

It fits beautifully! Lovely furniture you have!
  16. kokkie

IMAG0015

Great cottage Gilman! I love the stones you have made!!
  17. How lovely this carpet! My mama has made the same and I have recently inherited it. As I did also inheride that book!
  18. kokkie

20121005 145415

Beautiful, this `old` look!!!
  19. Hi there, I did change a lot in the Pierce, removed walls and added some later on, You might like to check out my pictures in the gallery....
  20. I like the pink! Tjhe sink would be nice if it stayed white or off-white and a stove in a dark colour such as dark blue, green or black... with regards Wilma
  21. Hey Carin, dat ziet er geweldig uit! (it looks amazing!)