Platinum Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Emerald

1. Lamp.jpg

From the album 1/6 PLEXI HOUSE

2. Plexi2nd.jpg

Getting part of 2nd floor decorated.  Desk and its chair came from Ken Haseltine.
  3. 5de957750b71b-bluechair.jpg

Painted a couple of Mattel chairs blue....
  4. IMG_3174.JPG

I will put my comment here....everything is looking really amazing.  I have heard some artists say 1:24 is easier though I cannot imagine it.  This is so creative.
  5. Cinderella Room Box

NellBell what a fantastic idea....I really love it.  Keep us posted.
  6. Horror Novels

I love your mini projects.  Even the decor takes a lot of work to create.    
  7. Welcome back!!!!  Everything is looking fantastic.  Keep us posted.  Excited for your project.
  8. IMG_0131 - Copy.JPG

WOW and its 1:48th....I am blown away.
  9. Tree foliage

Love everything...down to the wire???  I love your project!!!!  
  10. sew4.jpg

Repaint of Mattel sewing set.  CLOSER LOOK.
  11. sew2.jpg

Repaint of Mattel sewing set.  Added some things of my own thoughts.  Painting plastic is interesting.
  12. sew5.jpg

Repaint of Mattel sewing set.  Added some things of my own thoughts.  Painting plastic is interesting.
  13. 20191126-100647.jpg

BED IS AWESOME!!!  Well done!
  14. Open gate

Otterine, AWESOME!!!
  15. 5d62dad93ae62-Lightidea.jpg

This is people size...ordered 2 more 3 light fixture...trying this
  16. Mail wagon - front and back complete

Looks like this is a challenge for you.....watching every day to see your progress...deadline is there looming   
  17. Furniture placement

You always run the line with finishing and I say that with a huge smile.  So excited.
  18. 5d62dad93ae62-Lightidea.jpg

This REAL lamp failed when I tried to make it in fashion scale.  It didn't look that hard but it was.
  19. Kit bash construction

Very excited to see your kit bash!
  20. plexi11.jpg

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your support on my fashion/action figure scale.  It has not been easy.  Your encouragement helps.  Course I could not do it without Chuck, my husband, who does the cutting to 1/16 in on a 10 inch chop saw.
  21. plexi11.jpg

22. plexi11.jpg

Keifer...the light on that photo was odd coming in...but the other photo wasn't a whole photo...the stairs really are dark, never changed them
  23. Seagull

Almost could not see the little seagull....it really is precious.  The entire project is really outstanding!!!
  24. 20191115-164712.jpg

Awesome Ken....sure could not be easy to do
  25. Plexi.jpg

Shareb thanks so much.  If you look through, you will see it is built...I was trying to get the house as a album photo....this shows what it took to build it THANK you for your support!!!  It means a lot to the 1:6 builder