le.doll.house

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by le.doll.house

1. Thank you... I believe it is too. I am not crazy about that little window down at the bottom... I would of liked maybe more bay windows but I'm excited to have found it... and can't wait to get it... it also comes with 53 pieces of furniture! I recognize some of the furniture and I think it's much smaller than 1/12 so I probably won't use most of it... but who doesn't love a box full of miniatures ☺ I am so excited I can't sleep.
  2. I feel in love with the house but after reading your posts about the house and finding nothing online about it I gave up getting one. But this today... something almost as good popped up. (See below) I'm going tomorrow to get it. I'm excited. I still have hopes of finding one like yours but am happy with this one too...
  3. Can anyone identify this house? Is it from a kit or does it look like a custom build? I seen it online (not for sale) and in love...
  4. I just googled it... oh it's beautiful!!!
  5. Thank you I will google Marquam Hill Mansion and check out ebay and request my catalog. Thank you ☺
  6. I've been hanging out on Instagram getting ideas, attempting to build modern furniture... haven't got a whole lot complete on the Orchid... I got my first room in my Lundby furnished... the bathroom. I also found a built Fairfield at the flea market today for $5.00 I'm excited about.
  7. I was looking for a fixer upper because I think I like decorating better than building... lol. Being a little off in ceiling heights/doors/windows etc don't bother me at this point because I'm a newbie and well looking more to practice than perfections... but while I was debating it sold... lol. But that's okay I decided for one that big (I want a big one) I want to build it. I found a plan online my friend is going to help me build... but today... while browsing the flea market... I found a Greenleaf Fairfield... It's smaller scale than I'm use too but I'm willing to give it a try... I'm Happy.
  8. I would def road trip all the way there... lol. I'll ponder it some more... it's been for sale for a while... if I decide to go I'll ask for better pictures and make sure it's wood... I would be annoyed if I went all the way over there for foam board lol.
  9. That's what Jaxnero said, but the add said made of wood. I think maybe the walls are just rough, thick and tattered so it looks like form board... ?
  10. She said it's real wood... does it look like form board to you?
  11. It's homemade... no kit. I have two pictures.
  12. I'd like your opinion on this since I'm new to miniatures... do you think this house is worth the almost 2 hour drive? It's 40x30x18 inches for $10... looks like it'd need a lot of worth... whatcha think?
  13. Oh my lucky the both of you! You for finding it and the house being saved you someone who will make her shine!
  14. Any updates on this Lundby? I have questions regarding the wiring...
  15. I am excited! I'm a little nervous about the smaller scale and also am I actually skilled enough to do a dollhouse renovation?... I am glad I have found this awesome group... I've been browsing the galleries.
  16. So I think this is really gonna happen tomorrow... I'm excited, it will be worth the two hour ride each way...
  17. Hi Soapz! Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm still working on the Orchid, it's moving slowly, lol but I'm loving the results so far. I changed my mind on the Painted Lady... I went over to wanting a house from the UK, but now I found a Lundby for my next project and for a 3rd I'd like to build my own... I'm dreaming real big lol.
  18. le.doll.house

Lundby

Did you make the sink?
  19. le.doll.house

Lundby

Did you use some smaller 1:12 scale or stuck to the 1:18? I am picking one up on Saturday hopefully... now I'm having doubts but I LOVE the look of this house.
  20. I am so excited. I found a vintage Lundby for $20... I pick it up Saturday ☺
  21. Thank you. I'm not sure... I hadnt thought about it. That's a good idea.
  22. Thank you. I thought at one point I had totally ruined it. I want to give my Orchid a more modern feel...