anchorska

• Last visited

Everything posted by anchorska

1. Thank you for replying! I would LOVE to keep it and finish it, however, I don't have anywhere to store it, and, realistically, it would likely end up being one of those "someday" projects that never get done. I'm an interior design student, and a metalsmith. Making jewelry is my passion and gets any free time I find. My mom just said it was built when she bought it, aside from the shingles. So, it may not be a kit after all, but it must have been copied from the Walmer. I remember the shop so well. I used to love buying the furniture and accessories there. The furniture is all antique style, dark wood, great details and in near perfect condition. And some brass beds, toys, pots and pans, plates, candle sticks...should I try to sell it? Sable, I would love to private message you, but don't see an envelope. I'll keep looking though! I am going to re wallpaper it though, and want to do some type of floor...I wish I had a daughter to justify keeping it! The interior designer in me wants to! Thank you!
  2. Hi y'all! I'm really just looking for guidance, if possible. I know nothing about dollhouses or miniatures, but I recently found my old childhood dollhouse from the 1970's and don't have a clue what to do with any of it. I'm very sentimental, so I can't just toss it, but I need to find out about how to go about selling it, and selling the furniture. It was a kit, all wood, with a bunch of furniture (made in Korea?)...Is it intrusive to upload a few pictures to see if anyone here could point me in the right direction? Thank you so much for any help! Oh...I'm Kim and in Marietta, GA...