Platinum Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Qubanqtee

1. Maleficent 3/4 Cake

thanks @My Miniature Madness @Debsrand56 & @NellBell
  2. Maleficent 3/4 Cake

From the album Calorie Free Food!

polymer clay, it's actually sliceable and you'll have 3 layers and 2 fillings =)
  3. Red Christmas Tamales

thank you @NellBell and @Keifer
  4. Red Christmas Tamales

From the album Calorie Free Food!

polymer clay wrapped in real corn husk and tied with a string, just like the RL ones I make every year.
  5. From the album Calorie Free Food!

polymer clay and sealed with matte finish and "sanding" sugar
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I believe it was for the handle - many of these houses were promoted as "play and carry" - that's my guess for the holes
  7. IMG_0033.jpg

thanks everyone, the house did very well and it was fun to rehab/reno it and not have to house it hahahahaha.  Hoping I can get another one done for another charity in December, but that's iffy. lol
  8. IMG_0033.jpg

From the album Bellingham Rehab

9. Needlepoint rug

wow what a beautiful pattern!
  10. Winchester

Hi Stephanie, the front or side closing houses Ive made have been an easy fix to this - I use cabinet magnets or push locks - the kind that are for kitchen cabinets - here's a link to some different finishes https://www.homedepot.com/b/Hardware-Cabinet-Hardware-Cabinet-Latches/Magnetic/N-5yc1vZc274Z1z1750k  I install these after Ive finished doing the interiors right when I get to crown molding - they are super easy to install.  You can also use a cabinet roller latch - here's a link https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-Double-Roller-Catch-with-Spear-Zinc-Plated-1-Pack-9235976/303007532 - Ive also used these for heavy doors and they are a little more secure and dont ever just pop open lol. Hope that helps and Im looking forward to seeing what you do to finish your house - it's beautiful.  
  11. Cape House RGT 1287 and 1288

I will be selling some of my kits still in kit form ;) 
  12. Does anyone know if the Cape House was ever sold as a Base 1287 and then 1287/1288 which included the second floor? I have an opportunity to purchase it but am unclear if the two floors are in one kit or if this is just a second floor addition. - here's a crummy photo for review ... maybe @rodentraiser the knower of all things DH knows lol 
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I asked for more pictures and info - I like it but it's really gotta float my boat when I see that its sitting in dirt - so we will see what she says =)
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

https://offerup.co/nOggETJAE0 any clue what house this might be?
  15. Granville Kit

there are some granvilles that sold for upwards of $500 and $600 dollars....some for $300.....and anywhere in between.  The beautiful part is since Christmas is coming someone may ask for that and viola, you've got it listed!
  16. Granville Kit

I am fortunate to have a granville, but I think if no one is interested here you might have better luck and get more listing it on eBay and having the buyer calculate postage and shipping....it's an often sought after build.  
  17. Cape House RGT 1287 and 1288

well after 2 years of having this house, I finally got the guts to open the box and inventory it - turns out is a Cape Batrie 1287 house, single story and the instructions are inside - I tossed the box because it was so battered and bagged everything and boxed in a new container - I was gong to get rid of it completely but after reading the instructions and looking at the little picture on the instructions, I thought maybe Id keep it after all.....I do have some other houses that need to be rehomed but will need to list those later this week incase anyone here is interested.
  18. My 1st dollhouse is unidentified from 1979.

Roll with it Brae!  and @JesseJane your enthusiasm is infectious. Can’t wait to see what you do! 
  19. Just needs a Welcome Matt

20. IMG_0032.jpg

21. IMG-0026.jpg

look at how rich that flooring is - sprayed with a matte sealer for the perfect finish!  Thank you Carrie for the great suggestion!
  22. 2nd floor alcove

look at how rich that flooring is - sprayed with a matte sealer for the perfect finish!  Thank you Carrie for the great suggestion!
  23. maple hardwood flooring

24. IMG_0018.jpg

25. Bellingham

Ready for the Auction!  Wish us luck! Lightly furnished to start off the new residents!