tlbradwisch

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by tlbradwisch

1. Had a idea and wanted to get feed back on it. Toying with building 2 rgt Alison's dollhouse side by side with the addition you can by on each side. It would be massive and a several year project. But I'm curious has anyone done this or seen it done ?
  2. tlbradwisch

The laurel

When I was a little girl mama use to clip out pictures of houses she loved and would wish she had. It always stuck with me. And she never got to have her big houses she use to look at when i was little. I couldn't give her a Dream house when she was here. But I can do this. So this is mama's house. Will even have some of her favorite Vera Bradley patterns printed out and in the dollhouse. I lost the original doors and windows so I upgraded them. And the big windows I made. It's my first window and learned what better to do next time but I'm happy with how it turned out.
  3. From the album: The laurel

2 coats of paint done. I still have a lot of touch ups to do. It looks black but is a very dark blue called prussian blue. I'm loving it so far :)
  4. From the album: The laurel

2 coats of primer done
  5. No they are non working doors
  6. From the album: The laurel

The laurel coming along nice
  7. From the album: The laurel

Non working lamp for the living room
  8. From the album: The laurel

Really pleased with how the faucet and sink came out
  9. From the album: The laurel

Used heavy duty poster board doubled up foe the sink unit
  10. From the album: The laurel

Part of the kitchen sink done all homemade I used jewelry wire for the pulls bent and shaped. And contact paper for the counter top
  11. From the album: The laurel

Faucet I made out of beads and wire
  12. Hope this is the right place to post. I'm just so happy and excited. 12 years ago a left a very bad marriage and left everything behind including my dollhouses my grandfather bought me. I lost my Ashley which I remade about 5 years ago but didn't think I'd ever get another newberg since there kinda pricey on ebay. Well my husband now of 10 years and the sweetest kindest man ever. Saw how much I missed my newberg when he saw me looking at old pictures that he went on ebay and bought me one as a surprise for Christmas:) but he caved and showed me I'm so excited to start it and treasure it like I did my 1st one now the only one im missing is my Mckinley
  13. From the album: The laurel

Kitchen with 1st coat of paint and the cabinet I designed in silhouette software with two coats of the blue just need to pick out handles:)
  14. From the album: The laurel

Kitchen before painted
  15. From the album: The laurel

New wall in place
  16. From the album: The laurel

Cut out the middle wall on the laurel for a bigger bedroom
  17. From the album: The laurel

Starting on the primrose addition I'm changing the front to match the rest of the house and I didn't want a front door on it so just 1 big window to mirror the main floor window I built
  18. What is the best way to seal chipboard for painting. I tried painting my one piece I made last night and it's not only ruff but the paint does not go on nice. It's just craft paint if that makes any difference
  19. From the album: The laurel

Will had a railing around the staris and I'm moving the attic hole over to make a attic hatch :)