EmilyPB

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by EmilyPB

1. Thank you everyone! After the comments, I checked the opening width and see that the width is the same and I have extra of the larger windows. I am going to try and cut one down. Hopefully, I won't mess it up. I honestly didn't even think about cutting down the longer window.
  2. Thanks Matt. I need the one that is smaller and looks like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/184752061055?hash=item2b0414ba7f:g:fzMAAOSwhvxgbdBr https://www.ebay.com/itm/184752061055?hash=item2b0414ba7f:g:fzMAAOSwhvxgbdBr
  3. Hello, I need one single victorian window in half scale. I see the 1/12 scale on eBay but I believe the 1/24 scale has been discontinued. If anyone has one they are willing to sell to me, I would be so appreciative.
  4. Thank you very much! I am reading your blog. I keep trying to separate the wire and I expose the actual wire out of the white casing.
  5. Did you use the Houseworks 1/2 scale wire?
  6. I am in wiring H*ll right now. How did you get the plugs back on the wire? Also, how did you split the half scale wiring? I am using the Houseworks wire and plugs. Can anyone help????
  7. I have seen this house in 1/12 size, but I have not seen it in 1/24. I guess someone used the plans and built it in the smaller size. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Excellent-Vintage-Victorian-Dollhouse-Half-Scale-1-24-Nine-rooms/184445162527?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
  8. This is a good deal on this house. I bet it will go up a good bit.
  9. Love this door on this kit.
  10. EmilyPB

Bike.jpg

I love everything you are doing with your Fairfield!! So beautiful.
  11. I am SO happy you got this house.... I can't wait to see what you do with it....
  12. This house is on Facebook Marketplace and is an amazing deal.... I just don't need another house, but I am so tempted as it is about 45 minutes from my house. I believe it was made from plans. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/284268452685553
  13. I love Rubylane! Never had a problem with a purchase.
  14. I bought 11 of them because I wanted a few of the guards/samurais. They came from an estate and a doll shop had them. I am just selling the ones I can't use. Selling them for what I paid.... The costuming is stunning in person.
  15. Hi, These dolls were made in Japan and are gorgeous. They are made from wood and have gofun over the wood on their faces. The older woman is 5 1/4 inches tall, the geisha with the gold clothing stands 5 1/4 inches tall. The old man is sitting and is 3 3/4 inches tall. The smaller woman is 3 1/4 inches tall. Would be adorable in many miniature scenes.
  16. Hi, I was at Ron's Miniature shop in Orlando about five months ago and saw one. You might try calling them and they will ship.
  17. Hi, I bought this kit about one year ago. It was an impulse buy because I usually just work in 1/24 scale. I thought about building a full scale house, but have decided against it. The kit is complete. I just opened it when it arrived to make sure nothing was broken. I then closed it up that same night and it has been in my bedroom closet since. Since you can buy the kit still at Real Good Toys, I am discounting it pretty good. PM me if interested.
  18. EmilyPB

IMG_6238.jpg

You did a beautiful job! Wow, gorgeous.
  19. It is wonderfully made actually. I bought an antique Gottschalk dollhouse on Friday and I need to make some room. This house is gorgeous though.
  20. LOVE everything about this house. Nice job!
  21. Hi! About three months ago, I made an impulse buy. I have too many dollhouses (can you ever actually have too many?). I don't think I will get to this one, so I have decided to sell it. It is a gorgeous well made house. It has all cabinet grade wood by Norm's Dollhouse. The dollhouse measures 19 inches wide, 21 inches high, and 13 inches deep. The doors and windows all are standard size and will work with Houseworks components. The peak part is not attached, but can be glued down after decorating. Please PM me if interested.
  22. Hi. I received this stair kit as part of a collection of items. I needed one thing in the collection. I counted all the pieces and everything is there as well as the directions. The set looks like it would make a really nice staircase. I primarily work in 1/24 scale, so I don't have a need for this set. It is 1/12 scale. I am not looking to make any money. If someone will PayPal me the postage, I will get this in the mail. Please private message me.
  23. Nope! I was going to when I got home from work, but someone beat me to it. I hope he/she are members of this forum so we can watch the progress.