Mineejv

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Mineejv

1. I don’t think you can… your Mouse stopped running….
  2. Merry Christmas... Merry second day of Christmas to all....
  3. Love your wood floor… You do have speed, u need to spread some of it around…. Everything is really looking nice…
  4. THE flowers are beautiful.... One day I'm going to try that foil idea....
  5. I love all that you’ve done.... looks very inviting....
  6. Mineejv

Dinner plate

Beautiful.... so tiny... next to big one....
  7. Mineejv

Candlelight

She has a beautiful face ....
  8. Dollhouse Miniatures is still in print. They were bought by Ashdown in the UK. I think it’s still published in the US though. There website is DHMINIATURES.Com
  9. I hope your mom left you the coat? “Rabbit”? Looks like your brother only got a ball for Christmas! What a cute memory....
  10. Learned something new... thank you... both....
  11. I built a dollhouse from plans in 1996. I used this book “Inside the World of Miniatures and Dollhouse” Bernard Rosner & Jay Beckerman. I use the plans in that book and the first thing I made was the staircase (I don’t wanna say it was easy ) they came out pretty good they’re still standing... I said I would never build a staircase again... I’ve taken 1 apart and put it back together and one that’s built but not put together....yet.... enjoy
  12. Miniatures sure can put you in a happy place....
  13. Mineejv

Canopy bed

Beautiful.... as always....
  14. I used a dowel a little bigger than a bamboo stick... soo I didn’t have to use joint compound... I always try not to use that stuff.... (I used the dowels inside too)
  15. Very inviting?... love the back wallpaper....
  16. That came out great very nice...