Mid-life madness

Platinum Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Mid-life madness

1. Need help with building (Tiffani)

Welcome I hope someone can help you with the instruction sheet.
  2. Where is Casey?

@havanaholly Hi Holly, I use to read Casey's blog quite regularly; she started cutting back her posts intentionally. If I remember correctly, she was tired of doing it, and was not ill. I was wondering about Jeannine. It seems like she would have at least let us know, especially after the last time when someone contacted her, she changed her avatar to Thimble Hall afterward. We also haven't heard from Miranda in a a while either. @SewMini
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I think it is time for you too use your ninja skills and sneak it home all stealth like...... Tell him you are storing it for your friend Carrie who lives in LV but is going to pick it up in a few months when she visits your area. Then when I don't show up, it is yours!
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

@Kells Will you kick your self later if you pass it up. It is a beauty......
  5. I will be leaving you guys at the end of September!

What about the trailer? I thought you had that on your property. I hope everything works out for you Kelly. I know you hate where you are now, but I think living in a car would be worse. I am worried for you and hope you will reconsider. Sending (((hugs))) your way.
  6. The burrow

Aw, it is so sweet and cozy. I want to live there.
  7. 30024abc8b482725e34b27b9a6be46ab.jpg

That is really pretty!
  8. Building the roof

I imagine that piece is a real bugger to glue down. It looks really good.
  9. Day 14

Very nice. The bricks are very realistic.
  10. View thru the side door

Very nice!
  11. hello again it's been a while

Hello Lindsay.
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

And probably the size of a button LOL. We'll, watch it and see what happens.
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

So it is not a regular house, but a dollhouse for a 1/2 scale house......sheesh, microscopic
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

1/24 scale kit https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-24-Tudor-Dollhouse-Kit-NAME-2010-by-the-Betterlys/233336927304?hash=item3653f6f448:g:geUAAOSwghtddpD7
  15. Window Seat

This eBay seller is fantastic, she ships quickly as well. https://www.ebay.com/usr/frenchfashions All her fabric is for small scale.
  16. A Very Brady Renovation

As a latch key kid, I couldn't wait to watch it after school. Now if I happen to catch an episode, I have to watch it.....The show speaks to a certain generation, and now they are giving us one more memory. I didn't have control of the remote last night, but I look forward to watching it.
  17. What's everyone working on?

Dana Burton showed how to dress an Edwardian Lady in the April 2018 edition of American Miniaturist magazine. I used her pattern and directions. If you are interested in dressing and wigging dolls check out her website. She offers kits and online classes with many tips. https://www.danaburton.com/
  18. Identification of maker's mark?

I think the bottom is Town Square Miniatures.
  19. Internal walls done

I would be very happy to live in a burrow as nice as this one!
  20. IMG-3928.jpeg

That is a fun color. Thank you for making an album.
  21. Linfield Progress

I like those shingles, they can be made into a heart shape as well. The house is beautiful, the colors work well together.
  22. Halloween contest

I'm not planning on it, but if you enter let us all know.
  23. Cinderella and base

She is gorgeous Karin! I love her dress.
  24. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

@Lita I like how they show the frequently bought together.....A bag of plastic pieces parts to go along with a dollhouse that costs more than many real houses!
  25. Help identify this dollhouse

That is what I thought...