Normiu

Silver Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Normiu

1. Normiu

Stone Closeup WEB

Love the colors used in the stone! May I ask which colors you used?
  2. Normiu

DSC01713

This is so inspiring! Love the stone work. May I ask, what color combination you use to get those pretty stone colors?
  3. Hello all, I am looking for the Realife Queen Anne bedroom and dining kits instructions please.
  4. Love the moldings! You are inspiring me to build a Victorian one.
  5. You are making a superb job with this house. May I ask, did you build the ceiling as well, and how you did it?
  6. Hello guys, i am looking for the Queen Anne collection instructions for the bedroom and dining room. If anyone knows where I can find them please let me know. Thank you.
  7. You might, I posted one more than a month ago.
  8. You guys are great! I'll work on my new treasure as soon as possible. Will try all the techniques given. I think stucco would be my choice now. Thank you!
  9. Hello all, yesterday I got the fortune of getting for free a Duracraft Seeetheart DH to rehab. I would like to transform it into a shabby chic or Tudor house, but it has been painted in navy blue and white. if I decide for the Tudor, I guess the color won't matter as I would like to stucco it, but if decide for the Sabby I would have to use siding, or paint on top. What would be everyone's suggestions? Would a stucco shabby chic look good too I wonder? Another question I have is, I would like to change the windows and door, how you take apart pieces already glue? Thank you in advance for your help
  10. Hello all, My name is Norma, I am a miniatures lovers, but never had the opportunity to build one. I own a RGT Allison Jr. Kit, which so far I have dried built, and on my way to get another kit to kit bashed it. I know is too much for someone who has never built a dollhouse, but I want this to be one I feel happy about. I am excited to be part of this forum, and to learn from all of you. Norma