pgwyn

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by pgwyn

1. pgwyn

Princess Alice

I love the bows you added to her dress and hat.
  2. pgwyn

Wagon side decoration

You have done a beautiful job with this. I love all your hand painted details.
  3. Yes, just show it to them on your phone, they will take that.
  4. pgwyn

Constance the Witch

Looks just like Samantha Stevens from Bewitched. Beautiful. You are soooo talented!
  5. I have my eye on the cobblestone snicket as well, one day. It seems it would make a nice Harry Potterish lane. I did the Raven’s Perch a couple of years ago. It was very easy to do. It is in my gallery.
  6. Have a great time and enjoy the slopes.
  7. So cute, she does need a darling cradle to lay in.
  8. pgwyn

Toddlers

They are very cute. Can't wait to see them come together.
  9. Wow! So many houses. They have some really nice ones and the prices aren't too bad.
  10. They are gorgeous. The runner really adds a lot to them. Nicely done.
  11. It is your house and your dream. Do it your way.
  12. pgwyn

Greenware

They look great. Good job.
  13. pgwyn

Ashley Christmas House

14. From the album: Ashley Christmas House

Starting on my Ashley Christmas house. The Mouse family occupants are anxiously waiting for it to be built. I am so thankful for everyone on this forum, I have learned so much. Definitely do not follow directions that came with the house. It makes so much more sense to dry fit and paint and paper before putting it all together.
  15. pgwyn

Dining room floor

Very nice, I think it looks great.
  16. Welcome Back. Thimble Hall suits you and I love the picture of the robin.
  17. pgwyn

The Heather Collection

You have a talent for building furniture. I love the designs and like others have said I bet there is a huge market for beautiful modern miniature furniture. Great job.
  18. You were at the right place at the right time. In all my thrifting I have still never come across any dollhouse's or furniture. Glad you found that kit and for such a deal,
  19. pgwyn

Pierce Fairy Kitchen

Well, I ordered the stove I had my eye on. Paid a little more than I would have liked but it was the only one for sale. I think it is so cute. Thinking of putting it in my Christmas house. Kim Saulter's kitchen is adorable. Love everything that she has done. Thanks for the info.
  20. That is the cutest gypsy caravan ever. Enjoy.
  21. pgwyn

Pierce Fairy Kitchen

Is your little stove a crescent kitchen stove? I have my eye on one and am very tempted to buy it.
  22. Very cute. I really like how you arranged them in the trunk.
  23. pgwyn

Castle stage

Love the windows in the stairwell.
  24. My mother was released from the hospital and is now in rehab to get her strength back. My Ashley arrived and is waiting to become a Christmas house, but I don't have the energy or free time left right now to start it. Hopefully, I will get to work on it soon. I also just scored an Orchid on Offer Up, NIB, for $20.00. Just have to go pick it up.