PipPoopPeeps

• Last visited

Everything posted by PipPoopPeeps

1. OK! I’m going for it. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks everyone for the reassurance.
  2. Any tips for dismantling a dollhouse put together with hot glue? I don’t want to take apart the whole thing as it’s very stable. It was assembled 25 years ago and is holding together really well, I want to re-do the windows and put on siding so I just want to remove windows, trim and porch railings. I’m nervous to use a hairdryer in case I loosen things I want to keep intact. Anyone with experience taking hot glued dollhouses apart?
  3. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I’m already obsessed and I’ve barely begun. I have a million ideas but I’m forcing myself to finish shingling (was never finished) before I start any new projects. I have a few questions already, should I ask them here?
  4. Hello everyone, My name is Erin and I received the Arthur dollhouse kit when I was 11 and assembled it with my mother. That was 25 years ago! I’ve recently been inspired to get back into miniatures and I’ve decided to renovate my old dollhouse. A lot of things have changed in twenty-five years, especially all the resources now at hand thanks to the internet. I’m really looking forward to my “new” hobby and I’m already having a great time looking at other’s photos and getting ideas.