lbolsega

Silver Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by lbolsega

1. So with the staircase, did you just trim off the top pieces and then add the posts? I like your design much better than the original staircase design.
  2. Hello everyone! I’m new here. My Greenleaf Beacon Hill kit finally came in today! I’m a bit nervous as this is my first dollhouse build. Can anyone share some tips on what helped you? I heard the instructions are kind of difficult and hard to understand. I’ve been watching the YouTube videos and I can’t find one that is like a step by step. I already know some of the changes I’m going to make or other builders suggestions that I’m going to use. I’ve got most of the starter supplies: the glues, the clamps, painters tape, the ultimate cutter from hobby lobby, stains and some mini screwdrivers and a mini jewelry mallet/hammer. Any help throughout this would be so much appreciated! As A paramedic I work odd shifts so I plan to work on this on days off. I’d also like to possibly make my own kitchen counters. I’m in love with the farmhouse sink and I would like to incorporate that. I also do plan to run electricity. Thank you all!
  3. it says they are out of stock and to "add to wishlist".
  4. does anyone know were i can find the 144 BH? or does anyone have one they can sell?
  5. Hey everyone! i am on the lookout for a 1/144 beacon hill house. does anyone know were i can find one? thanks!