Michelle B

Silver Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Michelle B

1. I'm not sure what this might be either. I'm guessing it also refers to what FurMama said. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help. Good luck with you Beacon Hill.
  2. Thank you, William! I had posted a link of a video I made of the house somewhere on this forum. I forgot to link it here. https://youtu.be/0a5Y_qocn94
  3. Michelle B

My Beacon Hill

*Sorry for the duplicate photos. One day I tried uploading a bunch and it was "processing" for the longest time so I clicked out of it. Upon checking the gallery the next day, the photos weren't there. I tried to upload again, to find that this time they uploaded quickly and were duplicates. I don't know how to delete them. Here is a video of the interior and exterior: https://youtu.be/0a5Y_qocn94
  4. From the album: My Beacon Hill

My husband and I just completed our Beacon Hill! We extended what was once the kitchen to make a dining room and created a larger kitchen.
  5. From the album: My Beacon Hill

My husband and I just completed our Beacon Hill! We extended what was once the kitchen to make a dining room and created a larger kitchen.
  6. Michelle B

billiards room

From the album: My Beacon Hill

7. Michelle B

library/study

8. Michelle B

library/study

9. From the album: My Beacon Hill

10. From the album: My Beacon Hill

11. Michelle B

Front Porch

12. Thank you, Debsrand56! We are glad that it gave you that impression.
  13. Michelle B

IMG_6405.jpg

Thank you, Kells! We weren't happy with the original size of the kitchen.
  14. Michelle B

IMG_6426.jpg

Thank you, Kells! It was going to be the dining room before we put on the addition.