Mrs. 2Bscale

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Mrs. 2Bscale

1. You are doing an amazing job!!! Inspiring you are ☺️
  2. Thank you KathieB! It was awesome to let inspiration flow and being able to see the end results!
  3. Thank you Sage Minis! Having 4 granddaughters and the 5th on the way very soon helped to incorporate the pink 😉
  4. Mrs. 2Bscale

Gramma's Sweet Lil Bakery

Wanted to share my first attempt at creating a bakery! Gramma decided to keep this one for herself.. 😉 Our 2 oldest granddaughters were ready to take it home, they have 3 lil houses already ☺️.. They definitely help the inspiration to keep going.. This kit I converted from The Taft General Store to Gramma's Sweet Lil Bakery.. Hope you enjoy and thank you for taking a peek! ☺️
  5. This bakery is so pretty!! You did an amazing job!!
  6. Mrs. 2Bscale

2Bscale "GREENWOOD GARAGE"

Greetings and Hello Hope you enjoy the journey on my little garage. Thanks for looking.
  7. Thanks... Very appreciated. I giggled the whole time creating him. Was a very interesting subject no doubts. hahahahaaa. You'll see him in the whole scheme of things eventually.
  8. This Is going to be a lot like a garden railroad. But with out the railroad. ahahhaaaaa Picture Dwarf pine trees and Lots of green plants. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy the journey's.
  9. Greetings and hello again. Some of you may remember I started a few projects for my back yard. I've finished a couple simple little projects and I'm always adding a few more when time and energy allows. This thread will show you the progress so far. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy the journey's on my tiny back yard world I'm slowly creating for radio controlled trucks. Scale is 1/10th. Everything will mostly be scratch built.