Delilah1003

Silver Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Delilah1003

1. Does anyone know of places to buy miniatures in Las Vegas?
  2. Delilah1003

Bakhtiari

I can only imagine how much time it took you to make this beautiful rug!
  3. Delilah1003

Kashkuhi Gabbeh

I love it! Thanks for sharing the link.
  4. Delilah1003

Tudor Transformation

This is my first dollhouse.
  5. From the album: Tudor Transformation

Exterior side 1
  6. From the album: Tudor Transformation

Front center, exterior
  7. Thank you Carrie. I'm still trying to figure out what to make each room! I've decided to move the kitchen/dining to the opposite side of where it was. I closed up the three windows on the side of house and may put a small "kitchen" window over the sink area. As for the rooms on second floor...Bedroom and a hallway in the center room with bedroom leading to bath and closet and the hallway leading to a child's room? As for the "attic" I'm thinking a craft/sewing room or two small bedrooms?? What would you do?
  8. Thank you all for your questions and comments. I'm so glad I found this forum! I no longer feel like a crazy lady for wanting to do a dollhouse for myself. I am having so much fun with it. I've become totally obsessed with it. Has anyone ever removed stucco or can I just install brick or siding over it?
  9. There’s a door on each side that leads off the main room on second floor. As for third floor, I instantly thought there has to be a room there and wondered why anyone would close it up. I asked my husband if he had a tool to cut it open. Of course he did! I was so excited to reveal another room to decorate. Woohoo! It actually made my basement smell like toasted marshmallows after he cut it. I’ll make a gallery album later with my progress. I’ve already removed the shingles, all the windows, doors and trim, oh and the stairway.
  10. You house looks great! I loved reading your story. Thanks for sharing it. Oh, and excited you still have your second house and someone posted they had instructions! That’s so awesome!!