Newbtodollhouse

Silver Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Newbtodollhouse

1. I would email Greenleaf, they were very responsive to my issue and I am sure they could email you a PDF file or mail you the instructions, they are pretty quick.. and welcome to the group Bob
  2. I have found most Walmer houses have those flat dead frog spindles and those types of shutters, the true give away would have been if the porch and roof gingerbread trim were on it .. nice house good luck Bob
  3. Factory Direct has a lot of assortment https://factorydirectcraft.com/catalog/products/1302_790_2332_2323-53816-dollhouse_miniature_christmas_ornament_box.html?ccset=US&autocs=1&auto_coupon=SWEETHEART&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxvKjwcy15wIVzYCfCh0gbwCiEAkYAiABEgIMYvD_BwE and here .. https://factorydirectcraft.com/catalog/categories/1302_790_2332_2323-holiday_miniatures.html
  4. ahh ok just took me to a non page error.. I just didn't want others to think it was just them...
  5. Hollys link didn't work for me either.. but KathiB's did... going to go read the article Bob
  6. Welcome to the forum.. do you have any info on it ? box ? instructions ? or post a pic which is a challenge at first ( getting it to a size to fit..) but after you have 5 posts you can post in the gallery.. but I am sure someone here would recognize it.... Bob
  7. You are very welcome... welcome to the forum... have fun with the new house !!!!
  8. Here ya go, hope this helps .... http://go.rockler.com/tech/RTD10000575AA.pdf Bob
  9. Howdy .. the wife made it lol :-) this is her Walmer Heritage still in progress Bob
  10. Sorry, I didn't know I've seen several items for sale here... it won't happen again, Mike disregard my post as I don't seem to be able to delete it...
  11. Hi Mike.. is it still sealed in box with all parts ? and a general idea of what you are asking for it ... sorry you are not going to build it HOFCO makes some nice homes Bob
  12. There are a few very similar models, my wife's came exactly as shown ( except no shutters and some other mods ).. but it did't have the add on side room.. the wrap around porch came as shown some others like it have the front door more centered and dormers on top roof. she made the decking for the porch popsicle sticks .. the shutters I think I mentioned were made from paint stir sticks and grooved .. shes working on the interior now I will post some updated pics in the gallery.. the house itself is about 40 yrs old.. she is going to put a sun porch on the left side and put in french doors going to the sun porch....
  13. Welcome Sharon, this is what I did with pictures.. In Windows if earlier then Windows 10, use " Paint program it comes with every version of Windows... in Windows 10 right click on the picture then click on " edit " this will open the paint program ( not paint 3D ) then once the program is open you will see your pic, then up on the top tool bar you will see "resize" click that and then click the resolution button and you will see two squares with numbers just make the top box 500 it will resize the picture, then at the toolbar on the file part click save as ( save it whatever name you want and to a place you will find it ..and the pic will fit here.. if you took the pic with your phone just email it to yourself and open it on the computer and save it there before doing the paint program.. if you use Apple computers I can't help... but I read if you use an Iphone you can resize the picture right on the phone.. hope that helps.. lots of nice experienced people here to help with the house..
  14. Thanks all, but being set on the Walmer track I found the house !! Yay I believe this is the exact house The Walmer Heritage kit #404 unfortunately this is the only pic I could find thank you all so much for the help... I will post update pics as the progress continues ....
  15. Thanks ... the shutters were made from scratch ( paint stir sticks) so don't count those , there was only 3 poles on the porch (now 5 front 5 ) which are just 1/2" square dowels from Home Depot cut to fit.. the windows are Houseworks #5000 working windows ...oddly the stairs inside are 14" long and impossible to find anything that long.. I looked at the Walmers and I don't think so... all 10" ceilings ..here is a pick on the inside no walls up yet.. ( she was messing with making her tile kitchen floor - photo paper and a sharpie ) the wrap around porch came with the house as you see it.. she made the wood flooring on the porch ( popsicle sticks ) and of course it was all wood shell, then light blue then the finished blue and burgundy shutters / door
  16. Thanks ... the shutters were made from scratch ( paint stir sticks) so don't count those , there was only 12 poles on the porch ( front 5 ) which are just 1/2" square dowels from Home Depot cut to fit.. the windows are Houseworks #5000 working windows ...oddly the stairs inside are 14" long and impossible to find anything that long.. I looked at the Walmers and I don't think so... and yes the porch trim came with the house ( the gingerbread looking stuff )
  17. Pics of the unidentified house... prob older then 1995..but been working on it for some time now
  18. Howdy all .. here is the house my wife Carole is building, it was in our basement since 1994 came as a kit, no box no instructions.. We can't seem to find anything like it.. make , manufacturer , model etc.. neither of us can remember where she bought it or actually when.. its not a slot etc.. most of the parts we had or she fabricated them ...it was unpainted and just a shell here are a few pics any help would be great thanks... now just to get them to go on here.... files are to large seems I am limited to .48mb so 1/2 mb the pics are 4mb any help in uploading the pics would be great too... unfort I can not get photos smaller then 2.5mb as phone wants to go higher but not lower ( technology grrr ) .. thx Bob
  19. Wife is Carole, not sure what here name will be here shes been busy building ( designing etc ) I have to get some pics of the house up maybe someone can identify it..Its very big ( 1:12 ) around 48" long and about 38" tall and about 24" deep 3 floors reminds me of a two story country farm house ( or a big two story ranch ) with a wrap around porch .. I'll get pics up asap...
  20. Howdy all , name is Bob and new to this stuff.. my wife is in the process of building a very large dollhouse we have had for well, actually don't know how many years, but it was in the basement since at least since 1994 , no idea of make or model but she has sucked me in taking on this adventure .. since there are no instructions or any information about the house its a scratch build seat of your pants kind of thing.. Seems to be a Country Farm house of sorts ...she has completed lots of the exterior she { or I } will post a few pics maybe someone out there knows who , what, the model is..I have searched and found nothing like it.. its not a laser cut kit or a tab slot thing.. she has made lots of the parts from popsicle sticks { flooring } etc... any how we are in NJ .. glad to be aboard.. right now I'm a spectator well { supervisor } lol .. but of course its all her's it is a fascinating hobby which I never realized was so intensive... she will be joining the forum later today.. learned a great deal already from everyone just reading .....