Brenb

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brenb

1. Brenb

Arthurfrontp.JPG

I am finally able to get back into this site, It's been over a year since you commented on my Arthur. Thank you very much! Bren
  2. I've been a woodworker for 32 years and a mini builder for only 1 year. So I really don't know what I am, lol. I do love the contruction of the house, but I also like to make the little things too.
  3. Brenb

BEHOLD!

You have done a beautiful job!
  4. They are adorable, you did a great job. Thanks for sharing this great hint!
  5. She is adorable. Love the kitchen too.
  6. You've done a wonderful job so far! It looks great!
  7. Great job! It looks wonderful!
  8. Great job, I love the wallpapers you've used.
  9. It's a beautiful house. A bit over done on the inside, can you imagine dusting that place, Yikes! I love the blue glass in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing this.
  10. They look great! You did a wonderful job on them.
  11. Brenb

Westville

Westville from start to finish
  12. It's beautiful! Wow. Thanks for sharing this.
  13. Hello everyone! It's been 2 months and I finally took some time to work on my miniature houses. Well at least one of them, lol. I hope I am back on track again, life sure tosses some distractions, kids driving me nuts, computer going down, a new puppy, miniature brain block. Geez, I've had enough. I posted 1 picture of the Westville I've been working on. It now has somewhat of a yard and a exterior paint job, so I'm on a roll. I hope you all are doing well.
  14. She will love it! That is so thoughtful of you.
  15. Greg, I am terribly sorry to hear your news. What a tragic loss, I hope no one was hurt in the fire. Sending Prayers and Hugs.
  16. I'm glad you used Paypal, even if the person doen't acknowledge the dispute, PayPal will get you your money back/ Good Luck!
  17. I deal a lot on ebay and have disputed a few things. Here lately I've had people with car accidents, I don't know if it's the going excuse or the truth. The first thing with the delivery confirmation, some don't show up until it's delivered, I've had that happen sending and receiving. If you paid with PayPal go to paypal first and file the dispute with them. go into Paypal to the resolution center and start there with all your information. They are really good at getting your money back. If you paid in a different manner then you have to go into the community at ebay tab enclosed. I hope it works. Of course the person could be telling the truth, I've always tried to give the person the benefit of the doubt. I hope I helped you a little. Brenda http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/questions/pr...on-program.html
  18. Rachel sure is pretty. So glad she will be well cared for now. So sad for her to lose her previous owner.
  19. I returned 2 jars of it today, dh is diabetic and we buy the sugar free Peter Pan. Can you believe they knew about this 6 months ago but couldn't pin point the problem so they couldn't notify anyone, that is what they said on our news. Now I know why we've felt pretty odd lately. Now I'm in the market for sugar free again.
  20. That is one beautiful House, please keep us updated with pictures.
  21. I received a beautiful pug puppy, a box of chocolate and a card.