Mini Man had the most liked content!

352 Excellent

About Mini Man

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    shop.greenleafdollhouses.com

Profile Information

• Interests
    Too many to list, but fooling around with computers is up at the top. It's always nice when you can find ways to integrate your hobbies with the work day in a productive manner (another passion is Star Trek, but I'd be hard pressed to pass it off as work). We've been able to take advantage of a lot of new technologies at Greenleaf that I feel have improved our abilities to service our customers better and improve our product offerings. For instance, re-mastering the Arthur was handled quite differently from when the original dies were made almost thirty years ago. If anyone tried to convince my grand-pops back then that we would be using computers and lasers to complete the same task in half the time, he would have thought them crazy! The precision these new methods offer were unobtainable back then to any one other then a true master craftsmen such as my grand-pops. To this day we are still amazed at some of the complex dies we stumble across in our archives.

Retained

• Member Title
    wood.is.good

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Dean
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

25,491 profile views
  1. Sorry folks... thought I turned them off but I guess it was only while it was rebuilding the tables. I stopped by to run an upgrade and noticed they were back and so I turned them off again. Wishing everyone Happy Holidays! Dean
  2. Thanks Holly... always searching for free time to spend will my son Sammy who is four now. I've never felt so young and old all at the same time.
  3. I appreciate everyone's input. I've feel that I've been neglecting the forum and saw this feature and thought we would explore it. It is indexing all this info in the background dating back to 2005, so it will likely be running for another week. I'm going to let it complete the process as I'm not sure what the consequences would be if I try to shut it down. EDIT: I found a way to turn them off for now.
  4. After a recent update I noticed a new feature that looked interesting. We can set specific milestones that when reached, a badge is added to your profile. Not sure if its for us, but I need to re-index the database to take everyone's past contributions into consideration. This will take probably a week or longer. Please don't worry if you don't see the correct badges with your account... no need to post about. Once its complete, I'll discuss with Emily to see if its something we want to implement permanently.
  5. Hello Sherie, I just sent you an email. Nothing has changed with the designs. The pictures you posted are of two different types of shingles; the top is our Half Scale Laser Cut Diamond Shaped Speed Shingle Strips and the bottom is our Half Scale Laser Cut Hex Shaped Speed Shingle Strips. You ordered them both on SEP 23 order #28032 (two hex and three diamond). I have resent you a copy of this invoice. Did you receive something different? If not, please use the email I sent to let me know how I can further help you.
  6. Mini Man

Welcome to Pages

Welcome to Pages! Pages extends your site with custom content management designed especially for communities. Create brand new sections of your community using features like blocks, databases and articles, pulling in data from other areas of your community. Create custom pages in your community using our drag'n'drop, WYSIWYG editor. Build blocks that pull in all kinds of data from throughout your community to create dynamic pages, or use one of the ready-made widgets we include with the Invision Community. View our Pages documentation
  7. I just applied another update. This should be more stable and hopefully the last one for a while. Please post here if there are any issues.
  8. Should be back in business Dearest Holly... I hope all is well with you.
  9. Howdy all! We applied a minor upgrade yesterday that may be causing a few issues with performance. Hopefully this will be ironed out over the next few days. Additionally, we are having trouble editing the appearance of forum, so things might not be looking 100%. We''re working on this too... please be patient. Thanks, Dean
  10. View File The Beacon Hill Dollhouse Instructions Dollhouse instructions for the Beacon Hill Dollhouse by Greenleaf. This download contains both the instructions and schematic diagrams. This is an electronic version offered in Adobe Acrobat format and requires PDF Reader for viewing. This is offered for personal use and may not be redistributed without written authorization from Greenleaf Dollhouses. For the forum support topic for the Beacon Hill Dollhouse, please click on the Get Support button to the right. Submitter Mini Man Submitted 08/17/2020 Category Greenleaf Dollhouse Instructions
  11. 383 downloads

Dollhouse instructions for the Beacon Hill Dollhouse by Greenleaf. This download contains both the instructions and schematic diagrams. This is an electronic version offered in Adobe Acrobat format and requires PDF Reader for viewing. This is offered for personal use and may not be redistributed without written authorization from Greenleaf Dollhouses. For the forum support topic for the Beacon Hill Dollhouse, please click on the Get Support button to the right.
  12. Okay so I figure out how to split the topic with out bothering Emily. I probably should have created a new topic under my name and merged it... sorry Jess that it looks like this is your topic. I'm open to suggestions about any other information that should be included in the download description. I have added a tab for product info that included and link to the store and number of shingles and such. It would be nice if we could put gallery search results for each dollhouse and things like that. Any help would be appreciated. Dean
  13. Howdy folks! Okay, I'm working on doing just that. I uploaded the instructions for the Garfield in the download section. There is a button in the download area that says "get support" which bring folks to this topic. Ideally, this topic will be used to support questions about the Garfield assembly so hopefully the common questions will all be address in one topic. With that in mind, I'm going to delete the above conversation unless Emily can move it to a new topic. I appreciate the feed back posted here, but want to keep things about the assembly of the Garfield. Before we moved the forum, there were issues preventing us from developing the download section. It's my goal to eventually get the all of the instructions posted, but I don't even have PDFs on some of them. I'm starting with the most requested and we'll move forward from there. All the instruction sheets will have there own dedicated topic like this one. Hopefully that will help address common questions about each dollhouse in one topic. Thanks, Dean
  14. Version 1.0.0

205 downloads

Dollhouse instructions for the Garfield Dollhouse by Greenleaf. This download contains both the instructions and schematic diagrams. This is an electronic version offered in Adobe Acrobat format and requires PDF Reader for viewing. This is offered for personal use and may not be redistributed without written authorization from Greenleaf Dollhouses. For the forum support topic for the Garfield Dollhouse, please click on the Get Support button to the right.