• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Ellen
  • Country
    Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

2,134 profile views
  1. I love the chair too! Beautiful job. I like the fireplace and the wood treatment on the wall. Fantastic room!
  2. MissElle

Finished cabinet

Wonderful job! Very realistic! I will love to follow your progress! Thanks for sharing.
  3. I love the porch too! That will be a great house to work on. I will be interested in your updates. Your vision of the rocking chairs sounds wonderful!
  4. Wow! I could a that same comment with each picture! Love your house. The colors, the copper, the layout, everything about it. I will enjoy watching your progress!
  5. Never ending beauty of a house, I can't give you enough compliments! I love everything you have done. I will really enjoy watching your progress.
  6. Yes, the two you made are a great splash of color for the bath!
  7. I agree with everyone else , terrific use of space !
  8. MissElle

IMG-6317.JPG

It is very elegant , yet cozy feeling! The rugs are terrfic!
  9. MissElle

IMG-6319.JPG

Fantastic! You have a beautiful touch for decorating. I absolutely love this room!
  10. MissElle

Chanticleer

Love the stone work! Can't wait to see what you do next. You are doing a terrific job with the stones!
  11. MissElle

IMG_1702.JPG

Fantastic House! That will be fun! Can't wait to see all the beautiful things you do with it.
  12. Fantastic idea for some special windows. I like them!
  13. I have enjoyed looking at all the pictures you posted for this house. I am in awe with something in each picture. Truly beautiful and so inspiring! Fantastic work!!!
  14. Great stairway ! That picture gives me a warm, homey, happy feeling!