• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Esther
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2134 profile views
  1. I will be leaving you guys at the end of September!

Kelly, hopefully we'll see you again sometime in the future.  Good luck with your construction stuff.
  2. Estate Sale Find

Pictures?
  3. Gina Kendrick aka Wolfie

I'm so sorry to hear this...I knew she wasn't doing well.
  4. Selkie

I'm really sorry to hear this.  I'm praying for her family.
  5. Wolfie

I'll send her an email.  Thanks, Lynette!
  6. Sad week for my family

I'm sorry for your loss. :(
  7. Garfield dollhouse

Charlane, I wouldn't throw in the towel over it.  The Garfield is the biggest house they make.  Big = more complicated.  There are a lot of Greenleaf dollhouses that I've built that were easier and the thing I love about Greenleaf over other dollhouse manufacturers is the detail.  
  8. SuzyQ

I just heard back from Suzanne (we're friends on Facebook).  Her home is fine, but they can't go back yet.  Their gas has been shut off as a precaution, so they won't have heat or hot water until it gets turned back on.  They have a "boil water" advisory in effect too, but Suzanne her hubby, his parents and their two cats are all fine.
  9. SuzyQ

SuzyQ is safe. She and her family (even her cats) evacuated to her niece and nephew's home. Last I heard, her home was still untouched by the fires.
  10. Cutting a Rabbet

Looks great.  LOL.  I wondered why you were cutting rabbits, too!  
  11. Does anyone choose NOT to wire for electricity?

I've only wired a few houses. most I set in a time that didn't have electricity.  
  12. Is this normal, or am I becoming a hoarder?

Vickie,  Yes, it's normal, and yes, you may be becoming a hoarder.  Most of us are.  I have at least 6 kits waiting to be built right now.  It took me six or seven years to finish the inside of one of my houses, because I was afraid of messing up the electricity - then when I finally decided to go ahead and finish it, the wiring wouldn't work anyway. 
  13. its happening!

Awesome!  I can't wait to see pictures!  
  14. San Franciscan Outside

This house (that I'd given to a family with six girls) was recently loaned to a home school theater group.  They used it in their production of Peter Pan.  Tinkerbell flew in and out of this dollhouse.  I was honored to have built it.  
  15. Having nothing to do except read a good book.