• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Esther
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,618 profile views
  1. This is what I'm working on right now. Got it on eBay. The next one I'll get is one that looks like the UP house.
  2. Kelly, hopefully we'll see you again sometime in the future. Good luck with your construction stuff.
  3. I'm so sorry to hear this...I knew she wasn't doing well.
  4. Esther

Selkie

I'm really sorry to hear this. I'm praying for her family.
  5. I'll send her an email. Thanks, Lynette!
  6. I'm sorry for your loss. :(
  7. Charlane, I wouldn't throw in the towel over it. The Garfield is the biggest house they make. Big = more complicated. There are a lot of Greenleaf dollhouses that I've built that were easier and the thing I love about Greenleaf over other dollhouse manufacturers is the detail.
  8. Esther

SuzyQ

I just heard back from Suzanne (we're friends on Facebook). Her home is fine, but they can't go back yet. Their gas has been shut off as a precaution, so they won't have heat or hot water until it gets turned back on. They have a "boil water" advisory in effect too, but Suzanne her hubby, his parents and their two cats are all fine.
  9. Esther

SuzyQ

SuzyQ is safe. She and her family (even her cats) evacuated to her niece and nephew's home. Last I heard, her home was still untouched by the fires.
  10. Looks great. LOL. I wondered why you were cutting rabbits, too!
  11. I've only wired a few houses. most I set in a time that didn't have electricity.
  12. Vickie, Yes, it's normal, and yes, you may be becoming a hoarder. Most of us are. I have at least 6 kits waiting to be built right now. It took me six or seven years to finish the inside of one of my houses, because I was afraid of messing up the electricity - then when I finally decided to go ahead and finish it, the wiring wouldn't work anyway.