cathy1313

Silver Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About cathy1313

Profile Information

• Interests
    miniatures, riding motorcycles, gardening, reading, playing with my grandchildren

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Cathy
  • Country
    United States
  1. cathy1313

mini haakwerk 069

Thanks for the info. They are all wonderful! I crochet and have done some with the small hooks and fine thread and yes it is harder than using the larger hooks and thread.
  2. cathy1313

DSCF0738

Beautiful! Did you make these? Would you mine telling me whar weight thread and size hook?
  3. I checked out your website and yours turned out beautifully! I hope mine looks half that good. It will probably have mostly FP plastic furniture for a while. I have 3 granddaughters ages 10, 7, and 5. My 4th granddaughter is due Oct.9 and I can't wait! The girls love playing with it and it isn't finished.
  4. Thanks. My son did the brickwork before he quit working on the house. My daughter-in-law decided it was taking up to much space after 11 years and offered it to me. My husband teased me about playing with toys until he saw it. He did the stone work.
  5. My husband is enjoying working on this one too. Thank you. I like the plaid wallpaper too but I can't take credit for it. My 5 year old granddaughter choose it for the girls room.
  6. Thank you. My granddaughters are playing with itbefore we finish using FP dollhouse furniture that I had bought for the FP dollhouse.
  7. cathy1313

Cathy's Bellingham Farm House

My first dollhouse
  8. cathy1313

Bed.jpg

Is that really pieced? It is so pretty.
  9. Thank you for sharing the pictures. My husband and I are working on ours. I hope it turns out half as nice as yours.One of my granddaughters picked out the wallpaper for the girl's room. My problem is I have 1 dolhouse (for now) and soon will have my 4th grandchild.
  10. cathy1313

Sewing room

I think this is my favorite. Did you make the Flying Geese piece and the quilt on the wall?
  11. cathy1313

Brick foundation

I know how to make real moss grow if you are interested.