Ren

Silver Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About Ren

Profile Information

• Interests
    besides miniatures...Music, theater, travel, reading, Argentine Tango, West Coast Swing and animals.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Country
    United States
  1. The details are so wonderful...I love the chairs, the fireplaces, the chess set...you've definitely done your research!
  2. Wow, I've been inspired by this piece since you first posted pictures. When I saw it, I thought "I'd totally live there!" (And I don't even hunt!)
  3. Wow, it looks like a scene from a movie! The whole piece is so detailed and realistic.
  4. ooooo...I love the little gargoyles!
  5. I think this whole piece is just incredible. I keep finding more and more details! The house of straw is especially cute.
  6. What an awesome roof! It's a piece of art in and of itself.
  7. The front door, with the window boxes and everything, is so beautiful. I want one for my RL home!
  8. This is definitely one of my favorites! I would LOVE to have a studio like this. Wouldn't it be inspiring?
  9. All I can say for this house is...wow. You should build movie sets!
  10. Oh, the hats in the window are too cute!
  11. The walls are gorgeous and I love all the little signs!
  12. Your wallpaper choices are fabulous. It looks so pretty!
  13. I love the stones...such a pretty color. And your daughter's fimo work is wonderful!
  14. Ren

Front Porch

Incredible! I looooove the tiles. I looked at the picture at least four or five times before I noticed the little sign.