• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Mellissa
  • Country
    Canada
  1. Missy

Prayers needed

Thanks Gayle for posting this, and thank you all for your prayers and best wishes!! I'm sure they are working! Lots of love, Missy
  2. Thanks everybody! Mom told me she posted it on here and that there were a lot of nice comments, so thank you all. Yes, Cory has gotten big. She's already 3 and a half feet tall which is easy to remember for now, because it's her age. I work and stay at home with her, and since she's not in school yet, we thought we should get her involved in something. So it's Jiu Jitsu on Saturday mornings! And she LOVES it, that's the best part. It's a lot of fun watching the little ones. Their gloves are bigger than their heads, it's really cute!!
  3. Looks fantastic mom, can't wait to see it up close!
  4. Hi mom, You never mentioned if DD was able to make one of those 2 pieces fit for the clock. Can't wait to see the end result!
  5. I absolutely love your punchneedle rugs!! I'm going to have to re-learn that technique.
  6. Missy

Happy Birthday

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!! I had a wonderful day with my family. And happy belated to you Anne as well!
  7. I love my online shopping! I agree with whomever said that Amazon is the way to go. They have excellent customer service!! Also, Toys 'R' Us is good too. I wish we could order from Walmart online here in Canada!! I'll be looking out for that one. :lol:
  8. It's beautiful!! I especially like what you did with your kitchen and living room ceilings!! :lol:
  9. Wow, Jet that's really cool!! It's neat to see different takes on this house! Have fun with the dolls!
  10. Hi everyone!!! Dollhouse building is great! I'm sure it's moving along quickly, but it's difficult to do with the baby up and about! Mom and I get together every other day to work away. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and mom makes fun of me when I do a nice little line of glue, and then after pieces have dried, I take a toothpick and scrape away any tiny bits that I can see! We started taking pics, and then the last couple of times we forgot I'll be sure to get on that again! Thanks for all the nice comments and encouragement!! As for the inside - I'd like to do a shop of some sort...but then I don't know if I want this one for my little girl or not. If I decide it's for her, then I'll make it a more traditional "house" to play with. Looks like I'll be doing more than one... Happy Building, Missy
  11. Thanks everyone, Jenny, I'm not sure yet...Ooh, I like your idea, and I can't wait to see pics. I think I'll wait till the house is built and see what calls to me!!
  12. Missy

Holiday songs

My favourite Christmas song is "Santa Bring my Baby Back to Me" by Elvis. Probably because I remember mom picking me up and dancing around the room while Christmas decorating! - after rum and eggnog of course ;-) I also love any Bon Jovi Christmas song!!
  13. Thanks everybody!! I am so looking forward to getting started. I think the holidays are going to go by fast. This Friday, my mom and I are going to get started and work on our White Orchids together. Mom was so nice to give me one of hers, thinking it would be an excellent choice for my first one. It's going to be so much fun working on them together!! Also good luck to Karen this afternoon!! Behavioural Stats - is that part of Sociology or Psych? I'm in Psychology at McMaster U. Happy Holidays All!!