thelittlethings

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

thelittlethings last won the day on August 23 2012

thelittlethings had the most liked content!

67 Excellent

About thelittlethings

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.botinyminiatures.weebly.com

Profile Information

• Interests
    History, Miniatures, Art, Gardening

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Alex
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Also, since it's the last day of the sale, the discount is valid for any purchase, regardless of quantity. Use code : GREENLEAF
  2. Hello everyone, It's been way too long since I've checked in on the forum, but I wanted to let you all know of the sale going on in my etsy shop. Tomorrow is the last day, although I may extend til Tuesday, but after that my shop will close up again. My husband is taking care of all that stuff for me while I'm back in school (he's so awesome!) but I don't want him to have to worry about it for an extended period of time. I'm very sorry, but for complicated reasons, I can only ship within the U.S at the moment. Overseas shipping is possible in mid- December. Anyways, the details are listed below. Any Greenleaf member who makes a purchase please do let me know and I will give you 15% off instead of 10%. This all has to be done after the fact because I don't think Etsy coupons are that complex. Thank You and Enjoy! My shop will be temporarily re-opened from 11-25 until 11-28 for a Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday Sale. Purchases and pre-orders bought between these dates: 2 + item orders receive FREE SHIPPING within the US. 3 + items receive FREE SHIPPING and 10% DISCOUNT! More items will be added throughout the weekend. Botiny Miniatures: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BotinyMiniatures?ref=hdr_shop_menu
  3. Sounds like all three shows will have a good showing from the Greenleaf members. That's wonderful! I hope to see some of you at 3BM. Please stop by and introduce yourselves. My flight leaves in less than 24 hours, so now it is time to pack!
  4. For general admission you can pay at the door. I think you only have to prepay if you want to attend the early previews.
  5. Thanks Dale! Carmen- Sometimes going alone is not so bad. No rushing and you can spend as much time as you like :) I really wanted to check out the new show, but unfortunately, I only have Sunday morning to go. So, I've decided to check out Bishop show and say hello to some folks I know who will be there. Hopefully there will be pics and info about The Miniature Show though??
  6. I know there are some folks who regularly attend the Chicago mini shows. Curious who is planning to go this year. I'll have a table at Three Blind Mice, and will hopefully head over to Bishop show Sunday. Anyone else planning to visit?
  7. Good Morning All, I'll be listing the posted kits on ebay or etsy in the next few days so if anyone is still interested in any of them, please send a message so I can hold it for you. I'm accepting reasonable offers, so feel free to make one. They are all still available except for the Brimbles. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
  8. Hello All, This Sunday, Nov. 22, is Karen Aird's Miniature show in Warren NJ. It's a great chance to pick up a few new things for that miniature project. It's her sixth show, so she is giving away 6 $60 vouchers to use at the show! There will also be a drawing to win a dollhouse! For more info visit her website: http://karensdollhouse.com/shop/ I hope to see some of you there!
  9. I'm cleaning out more dollhouses and kits in preparation for moving next fall. I've listed what I have below. PM for prices or more info or photos. I'm willing to ship if you're willing to pay for it. Kits: Beacon Hill Brimbles Mercantile Buttercup Batrie Cape Cod- missing the window component. Also out of the box. Duracraft Heritage- base has been put together, but the rest is in the box. Houseworks(?) Conservatory: out of the box, but everything is there. Two Story Addition- not sure who made this, it is out of the box. For Rehab or Finishing: Orchid Canterbury Jefferson- The exterior of this one is a little rough. But its a nice structure.
  10. Thank you Holly! It should be fixed now. If not, there is a password on the homepage that should get you through. The brick and mortar shows are really great. But I'm not sure they're necessarily more accessible. I think they each have their merits. What might be accessible for one person, isn't necessarily true for another. It's nice to have options.
  11. It should be fixed now. There are instructions on the homepage if you are still having trouble with the password box.
  12. Argh! That's very odd. Maybe try typing the address directly into your address bar? I was having trouble with it this morning, but now it seems to be working fine. The lady who organizes the whole thing, Shelly, had suggested refreshing the webpage several times as well. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks!