Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Cindy
  • Country
    United States
  1. Their website that it will reair on July 16 at 7pm est.
  2. Thank you so much for the info. I actually got them for the RGT 'First Lady', but I may reconsider. Once again, Ladies, you have amazed me. I thoroughly enjoy reading all of the posts. You are all a wealth of info and creativity. I have almost completed the Victorian, except for some minor things like door knobs and trim. I also need to do something with the ceiling where the grommets came through the floor. Please check it out. I am also trying to decide on the bathroom. I am not sure if I should use the room above the kitchen as a full bath or a sitting room. Or use the little addition in the master bedroom. You can't see it very well but I have a little hip bath in there. Please check it out. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. I am now currently working on the Willowcrest. This is a treat, I really like the tab and slot assembly. Thanks again, Cindy
  3. Good morning Ladies!! I was wondering what is meant by Yorktown. Is that a style or an era? If it is a style, what era was it popular in?
  4. Any suggestion on who has the best selection of the resin dolls? I really like them.
  5. How can I switch my gallery from private to public?
  6. I purchased this house from Ebay about a month ago, and have not been able to find any information on it. I emailed RGT and they gave me tidbits of info, but not much. All that they could give me was a postcard where this house had been displayed in the White House in the 1980's. The instructions do not give a picture of the interior finished. Thanks, Cindy
  7. I am currently looking for a miniature magazine, any suggestions?
  8. It is not the bulbs, I checked that. It has to do with the connections at the brads. When I touch some of the brads, they come on.
  9. I ran copper tape wiring about 3 months ago using the tiny brads on my Victorian, and I have been having problems with losing the connection. I am not sure what is going on. It all works one day and then 2 days later, parts of it don't. It seems like the tape works it way away from the walls. All of the connections on the main floor work fine, no problems there. Not sure if it is the cold weather or what. But I am scared once I put the wallpaper on, it will do it again. My husband suggested adding a tiny bit of solder. Is anyone else having this problem? Suggestions, please.
  10. If anyone is interested, there is one for sell for $69.99 'Buy it now'. The shipping is a little steep at $49.99, but total is not bad. And the box looks clean. Item# 160056388275
  11. Thank you for all of the advice and compliments. You are all awesome. I have brain-storming all day. I have come up with 2 ideas, both using the middle room on the second floor. First, I thought of putting door on the back wall, which would be my imaginary bathroom. Bring the walls all the way out to the edge. Install a door to each of the bedrooms towards the back and build a landing with a stairwell down to the first floor. Someone had mentioned using the stairs as a divider between the living area and dining area. Second, I thought about bringing both walls out to the edge and dividing the center room in half. Make a small bathroom in the front half with a door (open of course) showing a small landing in the background, with a staircase leading downstairs. The problem with this, is space of course. I am not sure how big of an opening I would need for the staircase. What do you think? Did anyone notice how much this house sold for on Ebay tonight? $202!!!!! Since I started my miniature adventure again, I have bought 13 houses. My husband said I can't have anymore. So unfair!
  12. It is the Duracraft Victorian VH600. From the 80's I think. Length 47", Height 40", and Depth 21". There is one for sell on Ebay right now.
  13. You can't see it in the pictures but the stairs should be installed on the right hand side. I saw this same house a while back that someone had auctioned off that had installed a curved staircase using the center room on the second floor as a stairwell. That was beautiful. I wish I hadn't glued the walls and ran the electrical tape or I might do something like that. The kit came with a regular straight staircase. I like the idea of the staircase with the landing, though. I wish the windows weren't so low, it would be cool to have the landing right at the base of the windows. But then again, where would I put the fireplace. Oh, what to do, what to do. That is so funny, I was just writing about your house. That is absolutely georgous!
  14. Whoa! Sorry, you lost me. What is a chimneybreast and inglenook? I am new to this and I am from the South, we don't have a real winter.