33 Excellent

About justabitcrazee

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Melissa
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Just updating! I sprained my ankle, so I've had a reason to stay home and work on these! I'm about half done the houses. I've finished the shed, the Tudor and the church. My friend heard of my project and happened to have a bunch of creepy minis (in 1/4 scale to boot!) Left over from his "haunted cabin" that he's donated! Some of my favourite details are the shed blood spatter, the weathered siding, and the copper roof! The stone work on the church was all freehand! Photos below! https://flic.kr/s/aHskvNkqeb
  2. This is unbelievably beautiful. I could only hope one day to have such an amazing space.
  3. It even says $6 on it LOL - Must have been at another thrift store at some point. I feel like $6 would have still been a great deal!
  4. justabitcrazee

Vineyard Cottage

My Xmas gift from my parents!
  5. Went thrifting today, and what did I find?! A Greenleaf Village kit. Looked through the open box, didn't look like anything had been ever touched. Not even a window out of place. This particular store was selling it as "toys and games" which is 50 cents (CAD) a lb. I paid a total of $1. I took my deal and left before anyone noticed. I have been kinda MIA lately, I still have a full scale martha's vineyard house I should be working on. I don't seem to have the creative space for my full scale project right now though. So now I'm thinking maybe I just need a side project to get me back in the swing. I'm not totally ready to transform my finished Tennyson, but I'm thinking a Halloween town? Been creeping on some of the member pictures here, but this would be my first attempt at the creepy houses. Christmas isn't really my thing, but a cute Christmas town would be sort of sweet too. I would like to do the interior of at least one, if only to use the wrong-scale furniture that my friends have been finding for me! Any suggestions?
  6. Love your Tennyson! Those windows are beautiful...might have to upgrade mine now :-)
  7. The best dollar stores around here are the really bizzare ones. I find that i get the best stuff at the random dollar stores that are hidden in little plazas and stuff
  8. Went to the dollarstore (Dollarama) today to grab some paint for my Vineyard. What did I find!? Mini white picket fences!! AND mini xmas trees. The fences were $1ea, and the trees came in a pack of 4 for $1.50!
  9. A dad and daughter team?! That's Adorable! What a lucky little girl you have! Welcome to the forum Matt!
  10. I'm considering painting the cabinets white. After looking at some Martha Vineyard interior pictures on Google I've noticed the houses inside are classic -looking. White cabinets, tables, wicker, wood. Neutral colours
  11. My tiny craft room...I really should be making smaller scale. That link you posted is beautiful wycked, have you seen the chapel one?
  12. My good friend gave the stained glass to me. His mother made it years ago and passed away before I ever knew her. But he said that she would have wanted me to have this in my home. I love it and when I'm building in the evening the streetlight shines throughl
  13. This wood is much softer and so far easier to punch out than my Tennyson was. That being said, I bought the Tennyson at a flea market and it was probably 20years old ;p
  14. Love the wooden beams, think I might add some of these myself!
  15. justabitcrazee

Floors

Those are different kit floors? Or craft sticks?