• Last visited

6 Neutral

About Digithead

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    https://www.davesdigitaldevices.com

Profile Information

• Interests
    Motorcycle cruising (the BIG V-Twins... have two of them). Computer systems (what I do for a living) and have ALWAYS been fascinated by the world of MINIATURES! :-)

Retained

• Member Title
    A nerd who loves miniatures.

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    David Lee Whitehead
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

9,585 profile views

About Me

I used to be into model building, cars, trucks, ships... but got away from it over the years. I later got into electronics and computer systems as well as motorycles. I've always been fascinated with the world of miniatures and recently my mother bought one of the biggest doll house kits built by Greenleaf and had it shipped to me. She had also turned over her entire collection of miniature furnature. I guess she's trying to TELL me something.

Now, with the latest budget crunches going across the country, my riding time has been seriously cut down. As a result, it looks like I'll be spending a LOT more time at home for the foreseable future so maybe this is the time to get back into modle building.(?)

If you try but cannot connect to my personal website, please feel free to let me know so I can work to resolve it for you. My network firewall is currently blocking a LOT of networks and you might be on one that it's blocking. But it really is an easy fix on my end.