beth

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About beth

Profile Information

• Interests
    I love gardening, miniatures and building anything out of wood. I also like making any of my own miniatures I possibly can. I started in miniatures in 1989 and was hooked.

Retained

• Member Title
    sliver

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Marie
  • Country
    United States/Canada
  1. Thank you Dean for the offer. I sure wish it was not Christmas time. Anyother time of the year Ihere would be more money. Thank you again for the chance to buy it. beth
  2. WOW! I'll take tool and work space over a diamond any day. How wonderful. My boyfriend of 9 years just looks at my minis and says they look nice or that looks nice. :whistle: that is a wonderful Christmas gift. He sounds like a great guy, so keep him. Beth
  3. I'm ready to sit and put my feet by the fire. Got hot chocolate? :wub: :whistle:
  4. Gayle, that cute. I love the color. Beth
  5. Annette, You did a beautiful job. :whistle: Mine should look so good. I don't think I'd like their electric bill... :wub: :wub: Beth
  6. beth

records

I, for some reason, can't seem to resize things. Maybe I don't know how to do it right. That is why I don't post pictures. I can't resize them. I even downloaded the xp resizer and I still can't do it. I just got some junk mail the other day with records I can order and I saved all the stamps hoping I could use them. Now I'll try. Thanks everyone. Beth
  7. Deb, I love them, theie just wonderful. I'll have to try that after Christmas. Love the bus stop.
  8. I decorate my house only on the inside as it is so big if I make a front yard and decorate it I could never get it through a doorway. I have made red/white/green garland out of yarn by crotcheting a chain stitch. I wind it up the stair rail. I have hung it around the doorways and windows. Every year my ideas change. I, too, have a battery operated Christmas tree. Some of the gifts under the tree were bought, some were homemade. The table is set with good dishes and glassware. Mom is in the kitchen cooking. There is food everywhere, some of which I made. I like to decroate my house for every holiday just like I do my real house. At least the dollhouse stays the way I put it and nobody moves anything :lol: I have lots of reading here and am sure I will come up with more ideas for my house no matter what holiday it is. Happy Holidays to all Happy Hanukkah Merry Christmas God Yul :lol: :lol:
  9. Deana, I went to the web site and it answered so questions I had. It's fanstatic how much EVERYONE here does for everyone else. I've learned so much is a short period of time and this is and always be my favorit site to relax in.
  10. Not all us senior members have time to build. First I have money and no time, now I have some time but not a lot of money . No matter how you look at it some of us seniors have to make time, too. One nice thing is you can take your time at whatever your doing and leave it out for days if you want and nobody will mess with it. Sometimes it takes days to finish it..... :lol: Hey, I'm in the gold too.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Jenny, I'd say you got a steal. It looks like it would be great for a 3 year old and a great way to get her started in minis beth
  12. I lived in northern Illinois for over 40 years and the winters are beautiful. Snow, snow, snow. I've never liked the blow 0 temps but did have one year where it never got above 20 and then it snowed and dropped to -20. We had snow from Halloween to the end of April. I sure wish I had that here in Philadelphia. Everyone panics when they get a couple inches of snow. They drive like they do in the rain and wonder why the slid everywhere. Winter just isn't winter without lots of snow. I don't think I'd care for your cold temps.
  13. When my husband passed away my son got SS. I was under the understanding that when he was 19 and out of school the money stopped. If he went to college the money would continue until he was 25. Maybe it works different when your on disability. Beth
  14. I love this. It is so lovly. :yes: I love this holiday with snow. This just puts me in the holiday mode. You outdid yourself this time Dean. Love it....... beth
  15. My Mother was still alive. Peace in the world. I was living in Wisconsin so I could watch my grandkids grow up. Beth